PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A win tomorrow and the AFC champ game is back at gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what the Baltimore team is coming in beat up and tired. What a game!!!

We'll see. I don't get the impression they were physically beat up by Denver, and they have the extra day of rest, regardless of who they play.

After how yesterday's games went ,Iam extremely nervous about this game now.:(
I'm pretty sure you were nervous about today's game well before yesterday. :) It's an exciting time of year.

After how yesterday's games went ,Iam extremely nervous about this game now.:(

Same here. It's somehow made me more nervous. Like in 2005 season when everything aligned for us but we couldn't capitalize.

I'm pretty sure you were nervous about today's game well before yesterday. :) It's an exciting time of year.

I sure was.Yesterday just re enforced my nervous. :)This day cant end soon enough.

wasn't that when the broncos were kind of a mess early on

Yeah, that's been the common refrain...except...when it was 30-10...wasn't the Denver d the same as the year before or were they a mess as well?

Texans dominated that game, Broncos made it look good at the end, but it was domination.

Same here. It's somehow made me more nervous. Like in 2005 season when everything aligned for us but we couldn't capitalize.

I agree. The stakes for winning this game feel a bit higher after the physical beating incurred by the Ravens with home field advantage now back in the mix for the championship.

And for some reason, yesterday's game felt like the '96 Jaguars-Broncos game to me. Just like the Jags, nobody really gave the Ravens a shot (media-wise), but they kept swinging with an approach the Broncos couldn't seem to adjust to (in '96 it was Natrone Means - here it was Smith and bombs over Bailey) and left Denver with a win. Hopefully the AFC Championship plays out the same way.

Last edited:

Uhhh what exactly part of 2005 aligned in the pats favor? Duane Starks? Monty Beisel, Tom Ashworth at left tackle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back