PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A wet cool Fall: Should (Is) Belichick get(-ting) ahead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
of the other coaches?

I drove by the Jets training camp today on the way to Philly, and there was a torrential downpour going on in Cortland. I thought at once that cortland has no indoor practice facility.

It got me thinking: climatologists are predicting a very wet Fall because of El Nino and the ocean current/jet stream changes over the last year. It's going to be so wet that we're going to have 40% precipitation with lots of snow. Maybe send Ernie Adams down to talk to some climatologists? Prepare a short passing game?

After being in Buffalo last year during the 75mph wind game, we can be sure that Belichick would outcoach the pants off the opposing coach no matter the weather conditions. BB is a man who uses these variables to his advantage, because he prepares.

I would not want to be a season ticket holder this Fall. Cold and snow, I love it. Cool and wet, no thanks.

of the other coaches?

I drove by the Jets training camp today on the way to Philly, and there was a torrential downpour going on in Cortland. I thought at once that cortland has no indoor practice facility.

It got me thinking: climatologists are predicting a very wet Fall because of El Nino and the ocean current/jet stream changes over the last year. It's going to be so wet that we're going to have 40% precipitation with lots of snow. Maybe send Ernie Adams down to talk to some climatologists? Prepare a short passing game?

After being in Buffalo last year during the 75mph wind game, we can be sure that Belichick would outcoach the pants off the opposing coach no matter the weather conditions. BB is a man who uses these variables to his advantage, because he prepares.

I would not want to be a season ticket holder this Fall. Cold and snow, I love it. Cool and wet, no thanks.

Sitting in the elements can be some of the most fun games to attend. I have been to them all - blizzards, torrential downpours, searing heat, bone chilling cold, As long as one dresses for it - let it snow, let it rain - bring it all - we love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes