Welcome to PatsFans.com

A Weird Person In The White House

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Is this the "White Racist Side" of this clown?

In one of the most remarkable passages in Barack Obama's "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance," he uses the terms "collaborator," "Uncle Tom," and "House nigger" to describe someone he detests. That someone, it turns out, is his own grandfather! We have a striking phenomenon here: the first African American president using the N-word, and to refer to his own grandfather! Ordinarily this would be occasion for massive comment and analysis, but if there has been any, I am not aware of it.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012...rd-to-describe-his-grandfather/#ixzz26Fy73Vg9
  2. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -9

#87 Jersey

This charlatan acts like a champion for the American black man. When this guy dosen't have an ounce of slave blood in him.
    In that sense he is as phoney as Liewatha Warren.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

So now a person has to have "slave blood" in order to be an American black man??????

When did all this take place?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
  4. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -9

#87 Jersey

No but he knows about it as much as Mitt Romney does. Bill clinton knows more about it then he does.
    Conversley you don't have to be black to understand the American black mans experience either
  5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Righhhhttttttttttttt...........

And you don't have to be a woman to know what it's like to bear a child, either, right?
  6. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -9

#87 Jersey

:confused:

Would that be a black woman or a white woman?
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

Obama has just as much white in him as he does black but he hates to admit it.
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -26

Appears some of the folks got an erection, because they figured out how to use the word N..er on this board, don't forget to wipe up.
  9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +516 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

I can tell you what it's like to be a pregnant white woman - but I honestly wouldn't attempt to tell you what it's like to be a pregnant black woman.

I would imagine the experience is different. Just like it was totally different to be a married pregnant woman and and unmarried pregnant woman, I would think that being black or white would also make a difference.

You can claim that you understand totally what it's like to be something or someone else, but the truth is, you can't.

I've had the rather illuminating experience of being viewed by others as both a Christian woman and a Jewish one. In many instances one is treated entirely different by other people.

I would not have expected nor did I anticipate the difference in treatment and yet I cannot deny that it exists or that it continues to baffle me because I know that I am the same person regardless of my last name or where I worship or what day of the week I keep holy.

But if you think it does not matter to some other people or that it does not change the way they treat me, you are sadly mistaken...and I can pretty much assure you that it would be the same for people of a different color or ethnicity.

The old Indian adage about "walk a mile in his moccasins" if you want to understand someone sums it up perfectly.....you can't possibly know what it's like to be someone or something other than what you are.
  10. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -9

#87 Jersey

I don't disagree with that and you can pin me down on the smaller point.
    But the larger point is Obama is nothing but charlatan pretending he cares as understands the plight of people with less advantage. Really nobody know what this guy is up to and trust him less.
    Should have seen Bob Woodward talk about him last night, about his narcissism and reckless incompetence.
    Anyway have a good day today Mrs.
  11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -26

I know the right likes to follow along and salivate at any suggestion, but this is an edited quote and there may be more to this.. but the right will just follow along, and probably be duped again..

Only to be duped again tommorrow.. Fox News likes their dittoheads to just follow along and not question..

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is..
  12. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Your talking to the people P.T.Barnum was talking about when he said "there's a sucker is born every minute" and "
    “Nobody ever lost a dollar by underestimating the taste of the American public.” in this case the taste of right wing blogs and faux news. stay tuned.
  13. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It doesn't matter, nothing matters when i comes to facts. These people are just freaks that post and crap they can imagine or some other right wing freak imagined. Its just and endless series of imaginary or out of context bull sh1t that they seem obsessed with posting. Me i just check in every once in a while when i want a good laugh, your here every validating these freaks existence. And i mean no disrespect when i say that Mrs PF. But if no one responded to their lunacy they'd disappear back into the wood work where they belong.