PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Week's Worth of Patriots News

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Ian's Daily Blog - Considering how quiet today is on the New England Patriots news front, here’s a list of links from the “Daily Headlines” entries from the past week for anyone who wants to take a look back at what’s gone on recently to get caught up. Monday Patriots Headlines – June 28th Tuesday Patriots Headlines – June [...]

Thanks, Ian. It may not seem like much, but in the quiet time, for those of us who had a busy week and are now recovering from a well-spent Saturday and Sunday, this is just the ticket. Especially with Reiss going on vacation (how dare he!).

Thanks, Ian. It may not seem like much, but in the quiet time, for those of us who had a busy week and are now recovering from a well-spent Saturday and Sunday, this is just the ticket. Especially with Reiss going on vacation (how dare he!).

You're welcome. I was going to break it all down to a post with the top headlines...but like you said, family time was key on this day off for me today (I had to work the weekend), so I just compiled a quick link list from each of the days updates I did over the week. Glad people are reading them - it's been fun updating them each morning. I'll be doing it each morning going forward, so be sure to stop by the front page (http://www.patsfans.com) each morning and look for them. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back