Welcome to PatsFans.com

A Week's Worth of Patriots News

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +19 / 2 / -1

Ian's Daily Blog - Considering how quiet today is on the New England Patriots news front, here’s a list of links from the “Daily Headlines” entries from the past week for anyone who wants to take a look back at what’s gone on recently to get caught up. Monday Patriots Headlines – June 28th Tuesday Patriots Headlines – June [...]

2. PatsFan37

PatsFan37 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -1

#37 Jersey

Thanks, Ian. It may not seem like much, but in the quiet time, for those of us who had a busy week and are now recovering from a well-spent Saturday and Sunday, this is just the ticket. Especially with Reiss going on vacation (how dare he!).

3. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +496 / 4 / -2

#34 Jersey

You're welcome. I was going to break it all down to a post with the top headlines...but like you said, family time was key on this day off for me today (I had to work the weekend), so I just compiled a quick link list from each of the days updates I did over the week. Glad people are reading them - it's been fun updating them each morning. I'll be doing it each morning going forward, so be sure to stop by the front page (http://www.patsfans.com) each morning and look for them. :cool:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.