PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A warning for next week......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If the Pats had a tough time guarding Rod Smith, Javon Walker and some no-name doushebag named Kirkus, good luck against the Bengals WR core. Chad Johnson, T.J. "who's your mama" and Chris Henry are very dangerous. I will not be suprised if the Pats get waxed next week and end up 2-2. It's not the end of the world because the schedule gets easier after that, just a friendly warning.

you are either a psychic or a rocket scientist. wow what insight.

3-2 by the bye is what im hoping for. The good news is their D isn't as tough as Denver's. I think we can run on them, maybe keep the ball out of Palmer's hands, and keep the score down. If it's a track meet we lose, and probably by a lot.

THe other thing is this loss was very costly injury wise. Eugene Wilson and Rodney got hurt. Dillon is unlikely to play. Light will probably be questionable.

SoonerPatriot said:
Dillon is unlikely to play. Light will probably be questionable.

Where are you getting this from?

Digger44 said:
Where are you getting this from?

From 7 years of watching the BB era. It's not at all uncommon for players who leave games for any amount of time with injuries to be listed as questionable the following week.

Not exactly a leap to say Dillon might not play this week when he left the game and didn't return. Reiss had something about Wilson being "attended to" with a leg injury on his blog. Light was dinged up before the game and got dinged again.

You think Dillon is going to miss the Cinncinatti game? A chance to prove Marvin Lewis and the Bengals management wrong again? I would be very suprised if he did.

THEARCHIVES said:
You think Dillon is going to miss the Cinncinatti game? A chance to prove Marvin Lewis and the Bengals management wrong again? I would be very suprised if he did.

All I know is he left the game and didn't come back. I'm not sure he even came back to the sidelines. Not exactly a good sign for next week. As to whether he plays or not, it may not but up to Corey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back