PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Video Peek Into the Patriots Draft War Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick4

Banned
Reaction score
NFL Video Galleries

What I found really interesting is how tiny, simple, and uncluttered the Patriots war room was compared to every other team's war room. It's clear that BB runs the show. You can click around other videos and see other teams war rooms, which are huge with these big conference tables and elaborate wall notes, etc. The Pats had much less people in the war room, and it appears had only a third as many posted names on the walls. Funny to see BB in a tie too.

Last edited:
Funny to see BB in a tie too.

Actually, along these lines, the funniest thing I can ever recall is seeing a photo of BB in suit and tie, walking on the field in San Diego hours before the playoff upset there. Of course, when the game started, it was Hoodie time! :)

NFL Video Galleries

What I found really interesting is how tiny, simple, and uncluttered the Patriots war room was compared to every other team's war room. It's clear that BB runs the show. You can click around other videos and see other teams war rooms, which are huge with these big conference tables and elaborate wall notes, etc. The Pats had much less people in the war room, and it appears had only a third as many posted names on the walls. Funny to see BB in a tie too.

And then, after the draft was over, Bill came out for his press conference wearing a raggedy, old, sweaty cut off sweatshirt - - - a true BB classic move!?!?
I loved it, laughed my butt off. :D

Last edited:
Was that Patrick Chung Kraft was talking to on the phone?

And was the BB talking on phone trying to do a trade taken before the Chung call? Sounded like he was in the middle of the trade out of the 26th pick...

Gotta love BB educating Kraft in the war room, " Defensive back! Defensive back!"

Was that Patrick Chung Kraft was talking to on the phone?

And was the BB talking on phone trying to do a trade taken before the Chung call? Sounded like he was in the middle of the trade out of the 26th pick...

Yes it appears BB was on the phone trading out of 26. It was also interesting when he was telling his staff that they liked a lot of players in round 2 and 3.

At Belichick's press conference afterward he didn't have a tie? That is pretty damn hilarious.

Last edited:
Gotta love BB educating Kraft in the war room, " Defensive back! Defensive back!"

I only listened once, but I thought BB was on the phone to the guys in the NY telling them what to write on the card, before the handed it in to the Commish. Even thats funny though!

I only listened once, but I thought BB was on the phone to the guys in the NY telling them what to write on the card, before the handed it in to the Commish. Even thats funny though!

That was what I thought too. Kraft was on the phone with the player and BB was talking to the other guys at the table.

was there a giant underlined HARVIN written on a board anywhere?

was there a giant underlined HARVIN written on a board anywhere?

Next to a dart board of Childress' face, but only in Childress' (wet) dreams

Last edited:
Childress... he must think he's pretty cool. How many babysitters is it gonna take to chase Harvin around ?

On another note : I wonder wht is the actual deal with the sweatshirt ? Is it a Castro type deal where he pretends he's Joe Everyman when we all know he's a super genius who would school us all in Calculus class ? I like it, but I wonder what's the real deal ?

it's comfortable.

On another note : I wonder wht is the actual deal with the sweatshirt ? Is it a Castro type deal where he pretends he's Joe Everyman when we all know he's a super genius who would school us all in Calculus class ? I like it, but I wonder what's the real deal ?

It's consistent with his personality. He literally is only focused on coaching, winning, preparing his team and his players. He doesn't give a sh*t about dressing nice, being fake for press conferences, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes