PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A very interesting Mock draft from bleacher report!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea we do. Remember he resigned after all those injuries we had at LB!! He came back like week 13 if im correct!

I thought that was only for the rest of the year... why is he never included in the conversations at OLB?

Edit: Yeah, just checked, he's not listed on the Patriots roster.

Last edited:
I was listening to the radio at lunch and they were talking about Peppers.
Either he stays and plays with Carolina this year or else they get very little for him in return Nobody's wants to pay him 17 mil.
Have you noticed Carolina has made no moves this off-season. They really have no money. They will need to give him away imo or else they are stuck with him.

The lack of upfield rush really strangles the Secondaries ability to hang with the routes for a period of time. If this is accurate, and the Pat's have decided that they must get to the passer, then English is a strong candidate. I just think he will slide into #34 slot. I think that would be a good spot to take him. English gets pressure off the edge-that was lacking last year. In this scenario-I would go after Evander Hood at 23. I really believe he is the best D-Lineman on boards. Getting both of these players improves the front seven. Both can eventually start. Both could contribute right away in a rotation.

in my very uninformed opinion, i'm about 90 percent sure that Larry English is going to be in a Pats uni next year. and at this point, it's time to kill the Peppers talk. too much money, and I'd rather bring in some solid youth this year for the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back