PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Toast

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Heres to some things turning out favorably for us on Sunday, enough so that we can make the playoffs

I'm with ya on that, but did anyone else get a picture of O'neal in their mind when they read toast?

Heres to some things turning out favorably for us on Sunday, enough so that we can make the playoffs

Here here!!

Please let the jets win tomorrow and the ravens loose!!

GO PATS!!

I'm with ya on that, but did anyone else get a picture of O'neal in their mind when they read toast?

Maybe the dude picks one off and brings it back the other way for long TD - just because you called him out.......

Terrific! Something to drink to. I'm in!
How about you WhiskeyBreath?

haha. Hell yeah!

*hands Frezo a shot of Crown Royal*

That's pretty close. I'm with Evan Williams Vintage 10 Bourbon. Of course if a shot of CR makes its way through the coax...it's gone! Cheers

YouTube - delta 004.AVI

Heh, the responses are even more brilliant...

hellonearth94 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply: Deltha oneal is washed up

flips220 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply: ******* hell. that's just terrible.

GinobiliRules101 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply: sad

bwareofgeorge27 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply: brutally awful.

And yes, I will drink to that. May Favre miraculously find his cannon arm once again and pick the Dolphins' weak secondary apart.

Last edited:
Cheers!
Old Grand Dad & Moxie.
No, really.

To the jets

Here here! F**kin' A!! :eat2:

GO PATS/JETS (really hard to say the latter...lol!)

Sure I'll drink with you all,,,To the Jets.:)

I say, regardless of the outcome of Sunday's games, the Patriots deserve a toast for their valiant season. Double-digit wins when practically every other team in the league would fold like a lawn chair under the same set of circumstances. If they don't make it to January, it will have been the culmination of a bizarro season where the Patriots' good fortune found its way to the opposition, in a series of wacky (and yes, unfortunate) events. And if they do make it, then God help the rest of the playoff field, because the Pats will have defied the odds and then some, and nobody is going to want a piece of that, in a single elimination, anything goes playoff game. Trust me on this.

A toast to the Patriots, a team we can all be proud of. Now here's hoping for a pain-free (like, seriously) victory over Buffalo, and for the Dolphins and/or Ravens to lose or tie. The Casselathon, as Disco Volante affectionately calls it, has been a blast and I'm not ready to see it end just yet!

Let's go Pats!

I say, regardless of the outcome of Sunday's games, the Patriots deserve a toast for their valiant season. Double-digit wins when practically every other team in the league would fold like a lawn chair under the same set of circumstances. If they don't make it to January, it will have been the culmination of a bizarro season where the Patriots' good fortune found its way to the opposition, in a series of wacky (and yes, unfortunate) events. And if they do make it, then God help the rest of the playoff field, because the Pats will have defied the odds and then some, and nobody is going to want a piece of that, in a single elimination, anything goes playoff game. Trust me on this.

A toast to the Patriots, a team we can all be proud of. Now here's hoping for a pain-free (like, seriously) victory over Buffalo, and for the Dolphins and/or Ravens to lose or tie. The Casselathon, as Disco Volante affectionately calls it, has been a blast and I'm not ready to see it end just yet!

Let's go Pats!

If they don't make it to January considering all the injuries and setbacks this year, we can safely say it just wasn't our season.

If they don't make it to January considering all the injuries and setbacks this year, we can safely say it just wasn't our season.

Very well said. At least we can say we fought all the way to the end unlike some other teams....

GO PATS

and

GO JETS!!:cool:

Go Pats!

Go Jets and Dolphins tie!

Go Ravens! (If the Jets and Dolphins tie or my by far second choice the Jets win happens)

Here here!!

Please let the jets win tomorrow and the ravens loose!!

As long as the Ravens lose, I don't care if they are tight or loose. :D

But first things first: please let us win!

Irrespective of the outcome today, I join other members in raising a well deserved toast to this amazing TEAM which has done a splendid job of overcoming the loss of so many starters and still manage to get 10Ws (lose one game by 3pts, another in OT) and keep us tied for the division lead before the last regular season game. Hats off!!

BB - :youtheman:

:)

As long as the Ravens lose, I don't care if they are tight or loose. :D

But first things first: please let us win!

Irrespective of the outcome today, I join other members in raising a well deserved toast to this amazing TEAM which has done a splendid job of overcoming the loss of so many starters and still manage to get 10Ws (lose one game by 3pts, another in OT) and keep us tied for the division lead before the last regular season game. Hats off!!

BB - :youtheman:

:)

Well said. It's been an amazing season watching this team mature and overcome so much. Such a contrast to last year.

Go Jets, Go Jax, but first, our guys need to get the job done and spank the Bills.

Can't wait to ditch this sig.......:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill