PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A thread for women only...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... most of us like thin women. Take your fat fetish elsewhere... TB's wife is Godly.

I disagree. Nothin wrong with a lady that has some curves. Honestly Giselle is just skin and bones.

I would love...LOVE...to be that soft and flabby, especially in the offseason and coming off of major knee surgery.

Sweet Christmas, a lot of New England sports fans don't deserve what they have.

Hey, you guys have an entire FORUM :D

When you FIRST found this site, how many of you (girls and guys) clicked the Ladies Lounge thinking it was a place for the female fans to hang out, chat,etc? LOL I did,in fact it was the first place I looked. Well duh:p

I disagree. Nothin wrong with a lady that has some curves. Honestly Giselle is just skin and bones.

Yeah, save for some silicon, that chick is not all that hot. jmho

Now the chick in real world's sig... dang.

Last edited:
Hey, you guys have an entire FORUM :D

When you FIRST found this site, how many of you (girls and guys) clicked the Ladies Lounge thinking it was a place for the female fans to hang out, chat,etc? LOL I did,in fact it was the first place I looked. Well duh:p

I'm still looking for the Singles Lounge? :D

From a woman with curves - thanks, Jared and Bakes81 and those who like the shape of real-life women, not twiggy supermodels! Each to his (and her) own, I realize, but superthin models just don't help young women's self esteem.

From a woman with curves - thanks, Jared and Bakes81 and those who like the shape of real-life women, not twiggy supermodels! Each to his (and her) own, I realize, but superthin models just don't help young women's self esteem.

How U doin Judy? ;)

YouTube - dove evolution

Even Giselle gets the photoshop treatment, don't be fooled.

In NYC Tyra Banks was in the same elevator as us,sans make-up,hairfluff etc, and seriously she looked NOTHING like what we see in magazines or TV. Sometimes the only way you can really figure out that it's possible the un-madeup person you see might be a model is by their height and weight.

but superthin models just don't help young women's self esteem.

I agree and it borders on dangerous. My college roomie developed some serious issues, bordering on almost a bulemia type disorder. Plus she was in the gym 24/7 doing the treadmill like a girl obsessed (which she was).Anyway one evening we were there together and she literally stumbled off the runner and fell to the floor,almost passing out. Turns out she hadn't eaten anything in over 24 hours and her blood sugar dipped to zip.

Thing is, she wasn't fat,not even close, but she wanted to be a size 0. On a good note she ended up being ok but jeezuz it was scary to see :(

I saw a documentary on the runway/magazine models (Vogue especially); it was absolutely horrifying what these girls went through to maintain their weight. Agents/photogs would scream at them if they gained a half-pound, they were told they were too fat, etc. Anyway, some of the models would weigh their food on a scale, eat it, then weigh their bowel movements afterwards (gross,I know-sorry:eek:). They lived by the "one pound in,one pound out" rule.

You're right-it's definitely an important topic, and a sad one too.

JudyPatFan said:
but superthin models just don't help young women's self esteem.
I agree and it borders on dangerous.
That's a bunch of BS. Sure there are girls who get wrapped up in their image and develop eating disorders and such... and that's awful. But guys try to make themselves appealing to the opposite sex as well. That's life... and I'm happy females (generally) care so much about their appearance.

She's a Supermodel. Skin and Bones is her thing. She has to fit into size zero dresses on the runway and also be toned enough to look good in them, adding pounds of muscle. She makes $35 big ones a year doing it. She can fill in her curves later...

Last edited:
a thread for women only??

then get in the kitchen and make me some bacon and eggs...yaaarrrggghh

Last edited:
Is that a cigarette?

OMG, I was just going to ask that... Totally unattractive, Tom...

Good thing us ladies have Wes to cheer about... :singing: ( Please don't tell me he smokes to... :eek: )

OMG, I was just going to ask that... Totally unattractive, Tom...

Good thing us ladies have Wes to cheer about... :singing: ( Please don't tell me he smokes to... :eek: )

Neither of em smoke. You can relax now :D

She's a Supermodel. Skin and Bones is her thing. She has to fit into size zero dresses on the runway and also be toned enough to look good in them, adding pounds of muscle. She makes $35 big ones a year doing it. She can fill in her curves later...

35 thousand dollars a year?? Holy crap!

Yes ! It works ! By posting new and exciting words to some of these "classic" threads, I can bring them back to the front, where they belong... BUT, will I be able to find the Baby Brady thread ? Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back