PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A thought on Dom Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digger44 said:
see thats where i disagree. i think it is 1-2. he must cut down the fumbles and have a healthy year.
Agree wholeheartedly. I love Faulk, even though I wish he could pull a Tiki on the fumble issue. Hell, I think the fumble issue is a little overplayed by many Pats Fans.

Regardless, 1-2 years... yup. But "4 more, maybe even more" as previously posted.. NFW. This is a team that makes it's living cutting players before the decline, 'better to cut 'em a year early than a year too late', right? I love him, but I can't see Faulk on this team in 2010, IMHO.

Krazy Koz said:
I still can't belive that they are thinking of putting this guy out. Last season he was 24 yards shy of 1000. That would have been three seasons in a row of 1000 yards. Definately worth a gamble. Unfortunately, I don't think BB reads our suggestions too closely.

He only played 11 games, too. He's a great talent but makes Branch look like he's built out of titanium by comparison. Still, between Dillon, Maroney, and Faulk, there's no room for him and there are guys who do exactly what he does already on the roster, and he's brittle (aside from being currently injured badly with a bum knee) and would cost too much for a backup role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back