PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Team I No Longer Recognize (A Pats fans perspective of her favorite team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A Team I No Longer Recognize

oop sorry guys ..mods please merge

I found the article complete rubbish, but I have to agree that the Brady "change" is a little worrisome. I loved the suit Brady had on when he boarded the plane to England, but in the back of my head I was thinking (Why is he the only one not in a track suite... shouldn't he act like everyone one else, is he thinking he is now above the team?). I hope that was just an exception, I don't want him to think he is "above" any one else on the team.

He said on WEEI that those suits were hideous ... I say so what if he wore a suit, I think teams should always wear a suit.

Wow. First recollection is the mid 1990's and she's complaining. As someone who goes back to the beginning in 1960, I'm not dignifying this package of drivel with any further response. Honest to God...

Wow. First recollection is the mid 1990's and she's complaining. As someone who goes back to the beginning in 1960, I'm not dignifying this package of drivel with any further response. Honest to God...

Patriot Pam's response on the other thread is hysterical. :rofl: :rofl:

I found the article complete rubbish, but I have to agree that the Brady "change" is a little worrisome. I loved the suit Brady had on when he boarded the plane to England, but in the back of my head I was thinking (Why is he the only one not in a track suite... shouldn't he act like everyone one else, is he thinking he is now above the team?). I hope that was just an exception, I don't want him to think he is "above" any one else on the team.

I'm guessing that as soon as he got off the plane he'd probably be meeting the British press for interviews, etc. Hence, the suit. Tom's a team spokesman.

The column represented the musings of a young college girl learning to be a journalist. Certainly not worth a thread on this board.

Last edited:
Oh you poor thing. So "embarrassed" over the Patriots losing to the Giants and being one win away from the greatest season in NFL history. Go find another team to cheer. And don't let the door hit your @$$ on the way out

It's pretty sad when a college chick gets nostalgic.

My 13 yr old nephew told me the other day he was nostalgic for the old days, like when he was 9-10.

Not in so many words, but he said something like 'i wish i was a kid again, before i started thinking about girls all the time'. I was like... yeah me too.

i think she is a writer that no one will Recognize

she no longer wants's to be a pats fan because brady whear a suit come on was she ever realy a fan ?

she sound's more like she had the hot's for brady but now that he is married she cant get him LMAO

if she keep's writeing stuff like this she will be working at subways soon

Yawn. Typical whiny college chick. I guess since she's no longer fan it leaves more time for the Jonas Brothers.

Last edited:
Brady answered this in an interview on the radio, and basically said "It's no big deal, I'm not wearing the sweat suit"(or something like that, intimating they were not his style/goofy/whatever).
I assume this has already been stated on here, but I am not about to read SIX pages of discussion regarding what he wore on the plane......

Last edited:
It was written by a female.

Brady is a sharp-dresser. Everyone on the team knows it and often makes fun of him for it in interviews. They don't actually hold any resentment over it. They all know he's their leader, and a great one at that.

As for the rest of the article, it seems like she'd have been better off simply saying that she has started to grow apart from the Patriots. If you can't enjoy your supposed favorite team winning, especially in blowout fashion, then you clearly aren't a real fan and might need to find something else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye