PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A sure sign the future is bright

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Peter King ranks the Pats #15 behind the Jets in his "Fine Fifteen", saying how he no longer "trusts" the team. The best news I've heard all week. Now I'm even more certain the Pats will go deep in the postseason. Love from P. King is like poison. I knew we were doomed last year the minute he picked us to play Minnesota in the SB.

Last edited:
Still, how the hell did we end up behind the Jets?!

And he doesn't really trust us anymore? What, is the team performing surgery on him or something?

Last edited:
Sorry about that other post; my anger is still boiling over the game last night. By the way, I'm celebrating my 1,000th post by crushing this beer can against my head...OW.

PonyExpress said:
Sorry about that other post; my anger is still boiling over the game last night. By the way, I'm celebrating my 1,000th post by crushing this beer can against my head...OW.

Congrats on 1000th,but should chrush the can on Peter Kings forhead!-15th:eek:

PonyExpress said:

Keep them posts comin', PonyX !

Whenever i see your name on a thread or a "latest post" ... i open it.

PonyExpress said:

Congrats on the 1000th, I enjoy what you bring to this board.

King's a Patriots fan, born and bred. There are some guys on this board who, if they had to make power rankings, would put them at 32 right now.

Does this mean I can start the 'official congrats on the 1000th post thread pony or will all hell break loose-lol:D :D :D

I didn't get a congrats thread for my 1000th.:(

Last edited:
I wish we could have gotten another year out of Brady before he started his slide.:(

HAMMERMILL said:
Congrats on 1000th,but should chrush the can on Peter Kings forhead!-15th:eek:

Peter King always talks positive about the Patriots ALWAYS. Can you fault the guy? The Patriots have looked nothing more then average in their first 3 games. They did beat the Jets though so if anything the teams rankings should be swapped.

I have no problem with King the man or reporter. I'm just pointing out his uncanny ability to be wrong. I can't recall any man with more inside information being as methodically incorrect about his claimed area of expertise. His knack for predicting the inverse of reality is both comical and strangely heartwarming. He is the Inspector Clouseau of football writers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back