PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A special thanks from the Sinista1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinista1

Rookie
Reaction score
I just dropped my "Wicked Wildcard Weekend Part 1" for you all in the "12th Man Section" and decided to let you in on some big news.

Sunday morning, I was contacted by someone who recently expanded his radio show to a two day format heard here locally. This person personally asked me to become a member of his show as a regular guest. This week I'll be meeting with him to discuss the terms and make sure I get the proper plugs for the sites I write for.

This person has been reading my stuff for a while and has been very impressed. I'm just glad Ian gave me the opportunity to write for this site which I'll continue to do while plugging. I also want to give thanks to all of you who have supported me by reading and printing my pieces over the years. I'd also like to thank all of you who made my "Waking Up With the King" my personal best with over 3100 hits!

Once again thanks and Go Pats!

Keith Hayes
aka Sinista1

Sinista1 said:
I just dropped my "Wicked Wildcard Weekend Part 1" for you all in the "12th Man Section" and decided to let you in on some big news.

Sunday morning, I was contacted by someone who recently expanded his radio show to a two day format heard here locally. This person personally asked me to become a member of his show as a regular guest. This week I'll be meeting with him to discuss the terms and make sure I get the proper plugs for the sites I write for.

This person has been reading my stuff for a while and has been very impressed. I'm just glad Ian gave me the opportunity to write for this site which I'll continue to do while plugging. I also want to give thanks to all of you who have supported me by reading and printing my pieces over the years. I'd also like to thank all of you who made my "Waking Up With the King" my personal best with over 3100 hits!

Once again thanks and Go Pats!

Keith Hayes
aka Sinista1
Congratulations! :rocker:

are you mister sinista?

good to hear from you...let me know what station you're on. maybe i'll be able to pick it up on the 'net.

Awesome, Keith. I always enjoy your columns. Please let us know the station and times when this can be made public.

We need MORE Pats radio!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Awesome, Keith!

Always nice to see someone from patsfans.com ... be invited to paint on a bigger canvas. Keep us "posted".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back