Not open for further replies.

pats60

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I wonder since today is Sunday and the NFL office is closed,
there have been few signings

That, or everyones still hungover from yesterday

I'm disappointed also but I think there's more to come. In addition

to Welker, I expect the Pats re-sign at least a couple of their own guys.

Larry Izzo comes to mind.

Last edited:
Thought Graham would be signed by now
After 3days prices start going down

Thought Graham would be signed by now
After 3days prices start going down

He's also visiting the Raiders. Interesting.

With the Raiders comes that classic dilemma...do I stay with a Superbowl contender for less money or take the more lucrative payday and play for a team that's going to lose consistently.

Maybe Graham feels that he's tasted Super Bowl victories and now it's time to really cash in. I don't pretend to know, maybe he should contact Damien Woody and get his opinion.

If I were in Graham's situation (and I wish I were), I'd like to think I'd take something of a lower amount to play for a winner. I have the feeling that Adalius Thomas could have gotten more money somewhere else, San Francisco maybe, but he chose to come here. Don't get me wrong, he still got a ton of money, but the lure of potentially making it to the SB and winning consistently must have been factored into his decision.

With the Raiders comes that classic dilemma...do I stay with a Superbowl contender for less money or take the more lucrative payday and play for a team that's going to lose consistently.

Maybe Graham feels that he's tasted Super Bowl victories and now it's time to really cash in. I don't pretend to know, maybe he should contact Damien Woody and get his opinion.

If I were in Graham's situation (and I wish I were), I'd like to think I'd take something of a lower amount to play for a winner. I have the feeling that Adalius Thomas could have gotten more money somewhere else, San Francisco maybe, but he chose to come here. Don't get me wrong, he still got a ton of money, but the lure of potentially making it to the SB and winning consistently must have been factored into his decision.

At the very least you woud think the players would want to avoid the really crappy teams like the Raiders or Lions. I can understand wanting to go for top dollar but at what cost...

the 49ers at top dollar doesnt sound that bad as they seem on the rise.

I am sure Dan is seeing all options....I have my doubts he will want to come back...I bet he will go to Denver or Seattle....

Graham's gone. The Brady signing pretty much said it all.

you said slow day than i went and read about Ahman and Leonard Davis guess things sped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back