Welcome to PatsFans.com

A silver lining: paranoia?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by patchick, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patchick

patchick Moderatrix Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,621 / 9 / -2

#50 Jersey

Forgive me if this has already been covered, but...

Aside from the actual football dominance, one of the most encouraging things to emerge from this contest may be the way poor Norv Turner tied himself up in knots of paranoia. Honestly, refusing to write down plays??? As if BB weren't already deep in the heads of opposing coaches, now they're obsessing about petty counter-surveillance rather than actual game preparation! Here's hoping upcoming opponents communicate game plans to players with disappearing ink and conduct all practices in pitch blackness. ( "Belichick can read my thoughts...must not think about football...")

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +696 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

I mentioned it in passing in some thread last night - even in this crisis, Belichick seems to be in the heads of opposing coaches now more than ever :)

3. marty

marty In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

My thoughts exactly. After makeup girl reported the extent of the Chargers protection schemes last night, all I could think was, wow, did they have time to really coach their players? Not that it would have made much difference....

4. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

It's like they are thinking that the 1000 pound Gorilla is in a cage. But better be extra careful in case he gets out.:rocker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.