A silver lining: paranoia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchick

Moderatrix
Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been covered, but...

Aside from the actual football dominance, one of the most encouraging things to emerge from this contest may be the way poor Norv Turner tied himself up in knots of paranoia. Honestly, refusing to write down plays??? As if BB weren't already deep in the heads of opposing coaches, now they're obsessing about petty counter-surveillance rather than actual game preparation! Here's hoping upcoming opponents communicate game plans to players with disappearing ink and conduct all practices in pitch blackness. ( "Belichick can read my thoughts...must not think about football...")

I mentioned it in passing in some thread last night - even in this crisis, Belichick seems to be in the heads of opposing coaches now more than ever :)

My thoughts exactly. After makeup girl reported the extent of the Chargers protection schemes last night, all I could think was, wow, did they have time to really coach their players? Not that it would have made much difference....

It's like they are thinking that the 1000 pound Gorilla is in a cage. But better be extra careful in case he gets out.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back