PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A salute to Kevin Faulk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A salute to Kevin Faulk..

He's amazing.

As long as we have at least two of Faulk, Welker, and Edelman suited up, there will be a lot to admire about this team.

Agreed!
I really liked watching when the cameras caught Faulk yelling at and cajoling the entire offense!

Agreed, and you could see him playing with emotion even before they showed it.

He's been my favorite Patriot for quite a while, probably because of all the sh*t he took from fans for so many years because of his 6 fumble season. Meanwhile, he just made clutch play after clutch play, season after season.

He's really the last of the crew of players who famously refused to lose, now that Brady seems to have retired his passion. McGinest, Brown, Bruschi, Harrison, and Brady were the others. Sometimes Law, Vrabel and Graham. Lawyer had his days. Cory Dillon had that glorious "not in our house" year for us. How we missed that passion today!

Kevin's the last of that group of indomitables, and I love him for all he's done for so long for this team, never complaining, never self promoting. It's bittersweet that only after today's fiasco does he finally get this thread's wonderful accolade. I hope someone forwards it to him.

Of the newer players, only Welker and Wilfork are certainly of the same ilk. Sometimes Warren. Hopefully a few more will arise out of these ashes.

If you're reading this Kevin: thank you! We will never forget you.

You have to admire the mans sheer brass balls.

A wonderful servant to the team. I would re-sign him in a heartbeat. If he wants to
(That is)
I do get a sneaky feeling though thats him done. I hope I'm wrong.

he is like Troy Brown - a TRUE PATRIOT

great Kevin # 33 !

I find it a little ironic that the guy who played the hardest yesterday was a bobby grier pick

Huge heart Kevin...he was certainly trying to put this team on his back yesterday...love him #33 <3

Thank you Kevin. As usual, you came out smoking yesterday and tried to rally the team. The fans thank you and hope you are back next year as good as ever!

He's tied at the top for me now. I have always liked Faulk and that game yesterday really showed the heart he had for the game. One of the only players who looked like he was giving it his all. Cant even begin to describe how much I loved that. As a favorite of this team I'll be sad to see him go.

He isn't the fastest back or the most physically talented but dude just may have the biggest heart in the league. He almost single handedly kept the Patriots in the game with his never say die attitude and gritty play. One of the guys that makes the Patriots, and the NFL, what they are. One of my favorite players of all time.
Another guy that stood out to me was Wilfork. Dude was exhorting his teamates long after I thought it was over. I haven't been a big fan of the guy even though I begrudgingly respect him (as you know I'm a Chargers fan), but I love to see the never say die attitude, so props to him.

He isn't the fastest back or the most physically talented but dude just may have the biggest heart in the league. He almost single handedly kept the Patriots in the game with his never say die attitude and gritty play. One of the guys that makes the Patriots, and the NFL, what they are. One of my favorite players of all time.

Co-signed:eat3:

He's been my favorite Patriot for quite a while, probably because of all the sh*t he took from fans for so many years because of his 6 fumble season. Meanwhile, he just made clutch play after clutch play, season after season.

He's really the last of the crew of players who famously refused to lose, now that Brady seems to have retired his passion. McGinest, Brown, Bruschi, Harrison, and Brady were the others. Sometimes Law, Vrabel and Graham. Lawyer had his days. Cory Dillon had that glorious "not in our house" year for us. How we missed that passion today!

Kevin's the last of that group of indomitables, and I love him for all he's done for so long for this team, never complaining, never self promoting. It's bittersweet that only after today's fiasco does he finally get this thread's wonderful accolade. I hope someone forwards it to him.

Of the newer players, only Welker and Wilfork are certainly of the same ilk. Sometimes Warren. Hopefully a few more will arise out of these ashes.

If you're reading this Kevin: thank you! We will never forget you.

Hear, hear; very well-said. Almost too well-said, for while reading this thread, I began to replay in my mind the magical moments of the 2001, '03 & '04 seasons, and my tears of joy turned to tears of sadness in the realization that we will very likely never witness such happiness on the gridiron again.

Here's to you, Kevin; I'll be smoking one in your honor this weekend.

Hear, hear; very well-said. Almost too well-said, for while reading this thread, I began to replay in my mind the magical moments of the 2001, '03 & '04 seasons, and my tears of joy turned to tears of sadness in the realization that we will very likely never witness such happiness on the gridiron again.

Here's to you, Kevin; I'll be smoking one in your honor this weekend.

Most fans never even get that. We're lucky.

Almost too well-said, for while reading this thread, I began to replay in my mind the magical moments of the 2001, '03 & '04 seasons, and my tears of joy turned to tears of sadness in the realization that we will very likely never witness such happiness on the gridiron again.

I would rather have those tears of sadness, than to never have witnessed what we did in those years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes