PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A-Roid Admits to 3 Years of Steroids to Peter Gammons

If the holier than thou baseball writers are going to keep McGwire, Clemens, Bonds and others out of the hall of fame for steriod use, then they need to keep A-Rod out too.

They won't, but they should.

The entire era is tainted, except for Pedro and Manny in my opinion among all the mega-stars, which makes their accomplishments even more impressive.. especially Pedro's

The entire era is tainted, except for Pedro and Manny in my opinion among all the mega-stars, which makes their accomplishments even more impressive.. especially Pedro's

I wouldn't be surprised if Pedro used HGH. But then again, I think they should be allowed to so I don't really care.

Not a Gammons fan and this interview didn't change my mind.

Softballs. Lull after 4 minutes, then more like a Larry King interview. How do you feel?

Joe Torre's book? How about an HGH question?

How many of the same questions about the HOF? Gammons asks the same questions over an over.

Then the filler questions:

"How do you think it got leaked out."
"What do you think the headline will be in NY?"
"Are you worried about having to answer these questions?" (What questions?)
"Can baseball be as much fun for you?"

Gammons has spent years denying steriods in MLB. Now his tune is that there was "an underground drug culture." How nice for him.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, more names will come out over time; there's not a player in the game that I'd be shocked to see on that list at this point..............

This is just the tip of the iceberg, more names will come out over time; there's not a player in the game that I'd be shocked to see on that list at this point..............

Yup ... a few Sox will be on it. I wonder if those Varitek rumors were true?
Some flash in the pan Red Sox players could be on it.

The miraculous Bellhorn who hit 27 Hr's in 2002?

Ellis Burks who hit 30+ in 2002 ... just to name a few.

I think we ... as paying fans deserve to know every name on that list ... anything less is a sham.

Anyone on the 1995 team is suspect.
Tim Naehring
John Valentin
Mike Greenwell
Troy O'leary
Mo V.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back