Welcome to PatsFans.com

A Really Bad Day ...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Feb 17, 2012.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

Plane with 40 pounds of marijuana strays into President Obama's helicopter's airspace - NY Daily News

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Its not like that sort of stuff is kept secret. You know how when a plane crashes the reporter will frequently comment on whether it had filed a flight plan or not? Well the people you file those plans with know where the president is gonna be and they're more than happy to tell you.
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

Yeah ... you're a pilot so you get this stuff. This is more like stupid dumb criminals kind of stuff ... probably paid a cheaper pilot to save money and you get what you pay for :eek:.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Drug Dealers can be very stupid and arrogant, every once in awhile you will read about some drug moron loading up his car with ten million dollars worth of Heroin then getting on the interstate and driving 132 MPH, he is then dumbfounded as to why he was pulled over this is what he says "I want my lawyer your violating my civil rights" then what the Cops of my day would have done is pull out their nightstick and say to the moron "I got your f-cking civil rights right here" they would then knock all of his teeth out, break his kidneys, kick in his spleen and shove a pair of plyers up his ass, when the ambulance arrived the medic would say "what happened to him" Patrick Flanagan Malone the Cop would say "he fell out of his car"
  5. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +202 / 2 / -2

that's because the "cops of your day" were as*holes who, like you, didn't understand the principles America was founded on
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012