Welcome to PatsFans.com

A Real Nut Calling Someone Else A Nut

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

Look who's calling Bush a nut, Ka-Noochi Woochi the little Liberal squealing a$s hole who has about as much of a chance of being president as Jeanne Garafoolo has.

Bush drives them nuts don't he, they are so jealous of him that they are all going insane.

News Today:
    Kucinich Questions Bush's Mental Health
    PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Democratic presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich questioned President Bush's mental health in light of comments he made about a nuclear Iran precipitating World War III.
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8SJOG9O3&show_article=1
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

well, there's much more evidence that Bush's mental health is off kilter than there is Kucinich's... nonetheless, Bush wouldn't last 10 seconds in a debate with Kucinich... well, not without quickly resorting to smearing his Patriotism and religious values...
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, Kucinich's knocking 'em dead in the Dem presidential race, ain't he. And yet "Bush wouldn't last ten seconds with him"??!!

Go easy on the herb, dude.

//
  4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

welcome back... good to see you getting right back into personal attack mode without being addressed... way to hit the ground running...

anyhow, Kucinich, unfortunately, isn't electable... as you've pointed out, you have to be an "attractive candidate" to succeed in this era...

regardless, you've offered nothing to dispute his debate skills compared to the Chimp.... no surprise there...

go easy on the sacrament, false prophet...
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I bet if he talked up his UFO beliefs, he'd get your demographic 100%. Bad news is that your demographic represents 1% of the voting public.

Oh, well.

Don't Bogart that blunt !! Brain damage results!

//
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

But he "never inhaled".

:rofl:

//
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

i'm going to ask you nicely to cease with that line of antagonization... continue, and things are going to get nasty...
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Is that what you say when you go to your "full med coverage, including dental and visual" doctor ?? If he says: "don't smoke, drink too much, or eat a lot of saturated fat", do you threaten him with "things getting nasty", too??

What a piece of work you are.

//
  10. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

What a gem Kucinich is. I would never vote for him, but I do have say that I like his honesty and his up-frontedness about being a fringe player.
  11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

well, the obvious difference being i like my doctor and have a good rapport with him... you however, are just acting like a prick with the sole aim of instigating a hostile response...
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

I magine what they would do to Obooma's Uncle, Dick Cheney if he went hunting and said he saw a UFO
    :singing: :singing: :singing:
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

60 Minutes, Nightline, Barbara Walters, Katie Couric, and even Oprah would be running with it 24/7. Dan Rather would come "out of retirement", as would Rosie O'Nutsell. Jim Lehrer would wake up from the dead, and Walter Cronkite would have to return to the CBS news room (is he still alive?). Oh, it would a Media Holiday of epic proportions!!! Grand ol' time at the Opry.

But if Dennis Kuchinic says it, it gets spiked. Wonder why. ;)

//
  14. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I don't understand the hatred with the fringe players. I've listened to Kuchinic and he's made some good points as has Mike Gravel. On the Republican side, Ron Paul also makes sense (but is way out in the big picture) and Mike Huckabee has valid points (loses on the religion beliefs). Kuchinic hands down has the best looking wife.
  15. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

So, once again we're back to PC's double-standard: PC is entitled to dump all over others, like Bush, Cheney, and Company, but if anyone even breathes one word of similar content back onto PC, that person is "a prick". Right.

Think of me as your mirror, PC. If you don't like what you see you need to change what the mirror is reflecting.

//
  16. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

well, the obvious difference being those people you mentioned don't post here, and it's not against the rules.. regardless, you're hiding behind ambiguiity with the doctor reference, but we both know you're being a snotty, antagonizing hypocrite with the pot jab... It's what you do...

I think of you as a lot of things... a mirror is not one of them... lol