PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A question about Yee's notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobs My Uncle

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Would these sessions not have been audio recorded? Or are they simply scribbled down handwritten notes in short hand?

He's described them as "verbatim" notes, so I assume they're scribbled handwritten notes. But ideally there'd be a recording or transcript so that the truth of what was said would be clear.

He's described them as "verbatim" notes, so I assume they're scribbled handwritten notes. But ideally there'd be a recording or transcript so that the truth of what was said would be clear.

So, the Wells guys might not have hit the record button in all of this? Seems very odd to me.

I find it *very* surprising that both sides don't insist on recording this stuff, but in the Ray Rice case it turned out that that meeting wasn't recorded. So I doubt this one was either.

It's just a guess on my part - maybe he did record them. Something to ask him if there's a chance.

It sounds like Yee took complete minutes of the meeting,

So Yee is sat there with what is likely pages of transcript whilst Wells has what, a footnote?

It sounds like Yee took complete minutes of the meeting,

So Yee is sat there with what is likely pages of transcript whilst Wells has what, a footnote?
...and now Kessel has Yee's notes and they will never see the light of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes