PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A question about NFL NETWORK HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have has NFL Network for some time now but I just got an HD/DVR Box from my cable company and now when I go to the new NFL Network HD channel,the picture/event sometimes freezes for a slight second or two and some of those annoying little blocks appear during this time (if you know what I mean about these little color blocks which shows up when the picture is freezing for this short time)

Has anyone had this problem with the HD channels or especially with the HD NFL Network shows? - and if so what is the solution?

The freezing does not last for more than a second but sometimes its frequent and annoying,especially watching a game or game highlights.

BTW: I have a 52" Samsung LCD/HDTV flatscreen and I am using a monster HD cable.

I have never experienced this on Dish Network... The quality is astounding with their latest HD DVR box... You should probably think of switching over... I think they are offering a good deal for new customers now..

Fellers,

I had a similar problem with the occasional screen feeze and a tad bit of pixelation, although the audio goes on just fine.

It occurs randomly but only on the HD channels. I have Comcast for a provider. The problem has occured fewer times over the past few weeks, but it was often seen on CBSHD games.

The problem is with the cable provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back