PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A prayer for the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATSNUTme said:
I know that we did give up a first rounder the first year. And, I think we gave them a third in the next year.

Anyone fell free to correct me if I'm wrong,not that you wouldn't anyway.

Brady was a 6th and Givens was a 7th. You never know when you're going to strike gold. But, to only give up a 4th rounder for a guy you want for HC, doesn't really say much.
I think the BB pick was actually Anthony Becht.

AndyJohnson said:
Kotite, the sequel.

For some reason, I'm picturing Pete Carroll in Jets Green.

He'd probably be pumped and jacked for the job but would probably only go 6-10.

NEM said:
Better get used to it, its a done deal.

Wrong...for the 1,000th time in a row!

Addendum:

Dear God,

Although there seems to be only a few well intentioned KC fans that believe they're getting a good Head Coach in this Edwards debacle, please, in your infinite kindness, grant them the mercy to float back to reality gently. It's not their fault they haven't had to witness poor Herm's coaching twice a year as we have.

I understand you're showing your tough merciless side by pulling Herm out of the AFC East despite all of our most vehement prayers, from the fans of your favorite team, to keep him here where we can enjoy him and benefit from his coaching. We get it, you're tough. But please call off the dogs and let the poor KC fans who may be blinded to this unfortunate turn of events, come to terms with this slowly. After all God, they're not a bad team... it's not like they're the Colts, or Cowboys, or Broncos or anything like that... just soften Herm's affects a bit, don't let him utterly destroy a good team in the first year. Surely, you of all entities can hold back Herm for a little while, while the fans adjust.

It might not hurt to remind Herm from time to time that a quarter is 15 minutes, not 16 minutes, not 20 minutes, but 15 short minutes. When that clock hits 00:00 it's over. (By the way, thanks for guiding the Jests to hire someone to remind Herm... it was getting kind of embarrassing.) Also you might want to mention that usually, if you're going to run a useless play before a long field goal... gaining a few yards, or staying where you're at is preferable to moving backwards. I'm pretty sure he learned this lesson, but you might want to double check.

Amen.

Bottom line---
Bradway needs to go!!! He has mishandeled Herms Fiasco..He badly exposed himself as an ill-equipped GM to run a football team.....And then you have Woody who has sold the team out...He ruined all chances of haveing them Jets in Queens, NY.. He had everyone thinking this was a done deal!!!! Both need to be booted!!!!

Enough of sharing The Meadowlands w/ another team....Thats outrageous, and I would hate to see any team in the NFL to share their stadium due to the crappy owner and GM!!!! Giants and Jets should not have to share!!!! Who gives a chidt about the Revenue......Till the new stadium in NJ is built, these teams have to put up with each other and there fan base..... :eek:

Hey, you just gave me a great idea - Broadway Joe "I wanna kiss you" Nameth - returns to the Jets to take over from Herm. What do you think?

Scott37 said:
Hey, you just gave me a great idea - Broadway Joe "I wanna kiss you" Nameth - returns to the Jets to take over from Herm. What do you think?

Actually that doesn't sound bad at all....The outcome is what I would be worried about....LMAO :D

Scott37 said:
YYEEEEAAAAGGGHHHHHHH
:rofl:

Now I blink open tear swollen eyes,
Herm has been traded for a crackerjack prize,
Diego and Denver and Oakland rejoice,
KC's timeclock has punched in the cellar dweller's choice.

JoeSixPat said:
For some reason, I'm picturing Pete Carroll in Jets Green.

He'd probably be pumped and jacked for the job but would probably only go 6-10.

Thanx...I just puked in my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back