PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Prayer for Ochocinco

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinstonSmith

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Ocho has spent his life preparing for the moment that he saves the Patriots' season.

His narcissism, ADD, and lack of a clear understanding of the playbook will serve as the perfect foil to the Giants methodical defensive game plan of shutting down Tom's usual suspects. Run to the hash mark and cut left will win the day.

When they have to improvise in the huddle his twitter fixation will allow Tom to issue quick 140 character or less instruction sets.

His dabbling in the Spanish Language will help him to decipher Gronk’s ramblings when Gronk forgets to switch back to his native tongue.

His prior experience as a football player will serve him well as he remembers what to do when a ball is thrown his way.

His fate has been predestined.

Many years after the game was over a Patriots' fan reminessed about the long ago glorious day and began to write:

“I am doomed to remember a receiver with a wrecked career. Not because of his voice, or because he was the daffest person I ever knew, or even because he was the instrument of my mother's fantasy football team's death, but because he is the reason I believe in the Patriots. I am a Patriots' fan because of Ochocinco.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey