PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A possible draft scenario:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its only vulgar if you chose to make it so.

You told him to Shut The F**K Up, That's vulgar language. This is a football message board, can we have conversation without being contentious?

We should be able to disagree with eachother without being vulgar, and without calling eachother names. It doesn't help the discussion, at all.

Last edited:
You told him to Shut The F**K Up, That's vulgar language. This is a football message board, can you have conversation without bing contentious?

We should be able to disagree with eachother without being vulgar, and without calling eachother names. It doesn't help the discussion, at all.
Oh jeez, relax. The guy deserved it.

Oh jeez, relax. The guy deserved it.

He's been rude to other people as well, not just this guy.

I'm just saying he doesn't need to keep calling people morons, idiots, and telling them to STFU.

My point is that it wouldn't help the conversations taking place on this message board if we're all calling eachother morons, and telling eachother to STFU.

You told him to Shut The F**K Up, That's vulgar language. This is a football message board, can we have conversation without being contentious?

You have absolutely no clue what I was saying. Because I have 2 girls, I have changed to say FRAK whenever I need to vent. Its not a curse, though. People say FRIGGIN all the time. They aren't being vulgar either.

He's been rude to other people as well, not just this guy.

I'm just saying he doesn't need to keep calling people morons, idiots, and telling them to STFU.

My point is that it wouldn't help the conversations taking place on this message board if we're all calling eachother morons, and telling eachother to STFU.

I didn't realize that I needed your permission to voice my opinion. This is the 2nd time you've been WRONG about something I've said. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to be something you aren't.

OH. its few and far between that I treat people like the idiots they are. I'm human. Are you?

Last edited:
So I guess borg is saying that Samuel and #28 go to get #6 which would result in a trade down for, say, a #2, after which we take Revis or Carriker then use what we got + #24 to move up for the other.

Samuel, #24, #28 for Revis and Carriker.

I'd like to think we would have a little left over too but that's not too awful. Revis is unproven but WAY cheaper than Samuel for the next few years. And I'm CERTAIN Belichick would love a 3rd great DE for injuries, rotations and 4 man fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back