Status
Not open for further replies.

borg

Pro Bowl Player
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Could there be some truth to an old rumor of a Samuel plus #28 to Washington for their #6. The Pats may not want a repeat of the Branch fiasco, the Skins are hurting for draft picks (and always wrong), and this trade would would enable the Pats to maneuver and go after 2 players that would fit into their system well...Darrelle Revis, CB Pitt, and Adam Carriker DE Nebraska. Both players are projected to be drafted in the middle of round one.

If we move up to #6 we're going after one guy & that's LaRon Landry.

Could there be some truth to an old rumor of a Samuel plus #28 to Washington for their #6. The Pats may not want a repeat of the Branch fiasco, the Skins are hurting for draft picks (and always wrong), and this trade would would enable the Pats to maneuver and go after 2 players that would fit into their system well...Darrelle Revis, CB Pitt, and Adam Carriker DE Nebraska. Both players are projected to be drafted in the middle of round one.

Honestly? No. I think that there is absolutely no truth to the rumor. As others have pointed out, why would the Pats pay a $15 million bonus to a guy who is unproven when they can do the same to a guy who IS PROVEN and still add more players to their team

Honestly? No. I think that there is absolutely no truth to the rumor. As others have pointed out, why would the Pats pay a $15 million bonus to a guy who is unproven when they can do the same to a guy who IS PROVEN and still add more players to their team
do you have proof there is no truth? if so tell us just dont make comments based on your opinion

do you have proof there is no truth? if so tell us just dont make comments based on your opinion
patsgo . . . how about if you just go ? :rolleyes:

If we traded up to #6 I would hope we would then trade down into the 10-15 range so we could get a Landry, Hall, Revis, Carriker, Willis type.

Perfect scenario ? #24 and Samuel for #6 then #6 to about #12 for a 2008 #1.

We trade Samuel for a 2008 #1 and the move from #24 to #12 (or thereabouts).

The thread starter asked if there "could be some truth to the rumor..." DaBruinz said, "I think that there is absolutely no truth to the rumor."

Just sayin'.

The thread starter asked if there "could be some truth to the rumor..." DaBruinz said, "I think that there is absolutely no truth to the rumor."

Just sayin'.

we're not allowed to have opinions

I generally think DaBruinz jumps on people a little too much, though I dont have a problem with it he just loves his pats. Just like he has to accept when people argue with him back. Everyone is here for the same reason, they love the Patriots. But there is no point in letting this thread get out of control, because his comment was "I think..". He wasn't jumping on anyone this time, just saying how he thought on the issue. Let's move on, I also believe that this trade won't happen and would not be a fan if it did.

DUDE. STFU. I offered my opinion. Sorry that you can't comprehend that. To tell me not to make comments based on my opinion is just stupid. Well, coming from you, I guess that is par for the course.

I would rather stay put and draft two players that can contribute in the secondary A.S.A.P. I would like to see the Pats draft two DB's in the first round, specifically, CB and S.

DUDE. STFU. I offered my opinion. Sorry that you can't comprehend that. To tell me not to make comments based on my opinion is just stupid. Well, coming from you, I guess that is par for the course.

He does seem to be somewhat annoying, but we could probably do without the vulgar language.

Though it is pretty interesting to see an argument when you have one side on "block" I think you need to take a deep breath DB. Eyes on the prizes in just 10 days.

Everyone check out the tough guy :rolleyes:

Last edited:
According to John Clayton (ESPN - take it for what it is worth from Beeker - the science dork on the muppet show), he claims that it is highly unlikely that the Pats trade Asante.

He does seem to be somewhat annoying, but we could probably do without the vulgar language.

Its only vulgar if you chose to make it so.

I would aslo be very surprised if the Pats move Samuel before or during the draft weekend.

However at some point, a line will be crossed. (I'm thinking somewhere around mandatory mini-camp weekend) If Samuel does not move off his demands for a Clements type deal, it would probably serve the organization better if Samuel gets moved and much like the Deion deal, would probably involve a 2008 pick.

PS: Under BB's reign, pick number 6 has been very kind to us!!!!!!!!

what else does stfu stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey