Welcome to PatsFans.com

A Plan

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good 'ole' boys", we will never "interfere" a gain.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-suff icient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Amer i can s must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "

2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Harry, you didn't make that up all by yourself! Tell the truth!! Bad boy.

:D

//

3. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +53 / 4 / -1

#75 Jersey

i take back what i said about you in another post...this is the best post i have ever read. I am all for your plan Harry

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I really didn't make it up, I found it--

Say anything you want about me, you should hear what my wife just called me----:singing:

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Where'd you get it? I love it!
    I swear you musta hung around with my grandfather in North Cambridge!

I thought that would be our foreign policy for at least ten years immediately after 9/11. Bush had his chance and blew it.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I got that in one of those e=mails that go around.

I can't understand Bush, he needs to leave, he had it made right after 9/11 (even rosie o'donnell liiked him) and he did blow it.

I probably crossed paths with your grandfather, I used to peddle ice all through the streets of N Camb with a horse & wagon when I was 14, I knew a lot of people in Cambridge back then, my wife came from No Cambridge (Montgomery St).

:bricks:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  7. Turk

Turk Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

A Plan / A Dream

I think it is pretty safe to say that we as ordinary Americans all agree with "the" plan.

However, as citizens of an imperialist country, we should see how it is just fiction.

We could not survive a day without our foreign "interests".

If we truly do wish for half of that list, just consider what we all would have to give up and maybe we would make those huge sacrifices for the good of our Nation and Country, but the big corporations that actually run our country, I don't think so.

A heck of a dream, though.