Welcome to PatsFans.com

A picture worth is worth a thousand words......

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patriot_in_NY, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Ladies and gentlemen, it's official, we are doomed.

This picture pretty much say's it all. It's an OHIO judge talking about his decision in a capitol punishment case. IN HIS OFFICE.

[​IMG]

Here's the obligatory LINK to the ARTICLE

Something strikes me as ODD about this picture, I just can't put my finger on it. :cool: ANY GUESSES what I'm talking about? This is the future of this country.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +351 / 1 / -9

Yeah but his speeches are so beautiful and Oprah wants us to vote for him, so does Jessie Jackoff.

I can't imagine anybody wanting a President that Jessie Jackson supports--:confused:
  3. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Explore your mind harry.......... BO is just the mere tip.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +351 / 1 / -9

Danger Ahead
  5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +193 / 3 / -10

I'm just guessing you're referring to the Guevara pic and his communist allegiance.

Do you REALLY think we need to worry about communism anymore? At a time when China is becoming less and less communist every day and the Soviet Union no longer exists?

Now I hate communism as much as any freedom loving man, but I'm not paranoid about it. You look at that picture and see clouds on the horizon while I see and think "hey, a white judge with pics of a black & latino guys on his wall...we've come a long way!"

No matter who becomes our next president, he won't change this country noticeably. No president since the 1930's has done that. If Barak gets voted in, we should all at least celebrate the change in American culture that has allowed that to happen. That is a change both parties can be proud of.

Forty years ago, no one would even "think" it.
  6. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Blah blah...China is starting to crack down more, Putin is turning Russia more and more backwards, and a judge shouldn't have a poster of Che on his office wall--unless it's okay to put a poster of Hitler or Pol Pot up.

But oh--let's celebrate the diversity. Let's celebrate that for some reason, where ever you find posters of Che you find posters of Obama--even in BHO headquarters. But let's not ever think BHO might be marxist or anything.
  7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +193 / 3 / -10

I guess you're right
  8. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Are you dizzy after that spin? This is not about the change in culture you speak of. How would you feel about a poster of McCain
    next to say......Robert E Lee or David Dukes in the judge's office? This is about the judge. I'd be more worried about the judge than anything.
  9. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Well at least he didn't have the ten commandments up on his wall!!!
  10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +190 / 7 / -23

Is this thread about Obama or about the Judge??
  11. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

It's just discussion topic really.

How do you feel about an activist judge have a picture of a Murderous Marxist Revolutionary on display in his office?

How do you feel about a sitting activist judge essentially making political statements about upcoming presidential nominees?

How do feel about the obvious close association continually made between a Murderous Marxist Revolutionary and potentially our next president?

How do you think OBAMA feels about the obvious close association continually made between him and a Murderous Marxist Revolutionary? Errrrr, scratch that, he has FRIENDS that are Murderous Marxist Revolutionaries :rolleyes:

How do you think that Che feels about the ongoing COMMERCIAL exploitation of his image in a capitalist society. Something he detested, railed against and eventually gave his life FIGHTING FOR? Do you think he's rolling in his fukcing grave? :singing:

You know, the usual questions. :D
  12. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +193 / 3 / -10

Early American settlers became murderous revolutionaries and I'm damn glad they did. I don't know about Che at all, but maybe he had the good of the people in mind. Just because a revolutionary is a communist, doesn't make him any worse than a "democratic revolutionary" who kill communists, does it?
  13. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +193 / 3 / -10

Robert E Lee is ok. Why not?
  14. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

If you put up a picture of General Lee, shortly you get a visit from the Jesse Jackson brigade telling you how you're an evil racist.

I don't see anything wrong with it myself, he was a great military leader and a gentleman of honor--but there are a lot of others who don't agree.

And speaking of which, I'm expecting a visit from PF1996 to condemn me for it at any time.
  15. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

ummmmmmm, cuz he was indicted for TREASON, and had his citizenship revoked for over 100 years for taking up arms against his country :confused:

I actually agree with a. paul, he was unmatched as a military leader.
  16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

In my man-cave I have a picture of Bob Marley next to one of Albert Einstein. Does that mean Einstein got high or that Bob contemplated particle physics?

Another stupid thread about nothing...Obama's a 1950's Cuban....got it.
  17. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

But you're a nobody......... This guy is a sitting judge :D

...... although, I'm kinda digging the Marley/Einstein combo........ plus, I'm pretty certain that back in the day, when I partook, I contemplated particle physics a time or too in the moment, so it's not outside reasonable possibility. You're dismissal is too convenient.
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +351 / 1 / -9

If a judge had a poster of Mccain next to a poster of David Duke America's Left Wing Liberal Holy Society would want that Judge & Mccain put before a Firing Squad then have their dead bodys Burned on live TV at an MTV Concert.

It's pretty obvious that America's Far Left Wing Liberals hold great Admiration for Castro, Chavez and the Little Iranian Creep (I can't spell the little scumbags name)

Bracko Hussein Obama is one of those far left liberal admirers of "The Dictators"
  19. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

No...and what's that got to do with anything anyway? First of all, I have a problem with a sitting judge having a picture of Che in his office. But that's just a personal opinion, and I'm allowed.

But the number of times we're seeing Che posters and Obama supporters troubles me.

Again--that's solely a personal thing.

On my wall I've got a concert advertisement for Gary Primich--who was a great blues harp player, and is now dead.

And there's no evidence that Einstein didn't get high (he certainly smoked his old pipe stoked with a blend called Revelation (no joke)) enough. There's also no proof Marley didn't think about weird stuff....
  20. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Yes of course, it's official because some judge in Ohio has two posters on his wall of two men PiNY doesn't like. ... That's Excellent.

Yes, it's "official" and we needed PiNY to let us know when it was "official."

Well, considering it's only people like YOU who are making the "obvious close association," we don't feel much of anything about it.