PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A New WR????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Jerry Rice is signing a contract to retire a 49er. We could call a day later and offer a contract!!! lol.

Digger44 said:
Jerry Rice is signing a contract to retire a 49er. We could call a day later and offer a contract!!! lol.

heheh. I do not believe that that is possible. :D :D :D

Be careful what you wish for....

With Branch holding out until week 10, you may need another WR to replace him. He is / was Brady's favorite target, and since WR C. Jackson hasn't been all that impressive{rook}, things could reach desperation point at WR as a result. Not much unlike the addition of Seau....

Last edited by a moderator:
The relations with Branch will improve and Branch the next season a weather will be very good, we didn't need more WRs

Last edited by a moderator:
F0nSY said:
The relations with Branch will improve and Branch the next season a weather will be very good, we didn't need more WRs

where did you learn english?

Yes,I'm from Spain I don't speak english very fine

Last edited:
F0nSY said:
Yes,I'm from Spain I don't speak english very fine
its ok welcome to the board. you are not choosing to be a moron, you are just learning another language. thats awesome.

Digger44 said:
its ok welcome to the board. you are not choosing to be a moron, you are just learning another language. thats awesome.

hehe,I'm learning to speak English good.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Be careful what you wish for....

With Branch holding out until week 10, you may need another WR to replace him. He is / was Brady's favorite target, and since WR C. Jackson hasn't been all that impressive{rook}, things could reach desperation point at WR as a result. Not much unlike the addition of Seau....

How can any of us tell if he's been impressive when he hasn't practiced? He's been unimpressive in that he can't get on the field, but who knows what he can do once he does. Be fair, oh ye of other-team-fandom.

Brownfan80 said:
How can any of us tell if he's been impressive when he hasn't practiced? He's been unimpressive in that he can't get on the field, but who knows what he can do once he does. Be fair, oh ye of other-team-fandom.
He's not impressive or unimpressive...injuries happen...if it's a pattern (like Klemm...) then that is one thing..but he's a rook. Let's see what happens with him over the next month.

If our reciever situation was like this two years ago, he would be probably be our starting reciever. The man can still play, teams just want to go with the young guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back