Welcome to PatsFans.com

A New Rock Star

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Prince Obama was once considered a 'Rock Star' he went right to the white house.....

Scott Brown:
    He's like a rock star," marveled state Rep. Dave Nangle, D-Lowell, the cousin of hall owner Mike Lenzi. Minutes earlier, Nangle had been in the kitchen, wearing an apron and preparing hors d'oeuvres. "I have been in elected office for 12 years and watching politics for 35 years and I have never seen anything like this."

Helena Bebirian, a children's book illustrator from North Andover, was hoping to pass Brown a card, showcasing her artwork and requesting that he allow her to paint him in his National Guard uniform.

"He's the people's champ," she exclaimed. "I waited in line for two hours and twenty minutes to vote for him. I felt like the votes of 100,000 people were on my shoulders."
    http://www.lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_14306070

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

I think Scott Brown will fade pretty quickly. He's prochoice, which will be a big problem for the Republicans. He could lead a split in the Party, though, with him representing the more moderate wing of the Party.

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +512 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

Yeah, I would never vote for a baby killer. Too bad.

4. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I don't live in or around Boston anymore, but would have to guess that he is going to move left if he wants another term. All you have to do is look at any Republican who has been elected by Massachusetts voters and see how they have voted.