PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A new gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone wanna talk about the superbowl?

Seriously, I can understand that slimeballs like pagesic would report something dumb like that, but for Florio to even report is is embarassing for him. Really.

Oh Yeah, Moss is on the bubble :rolleyes:

anyone wanna talk about the superbowl?

There is another football game coming up? I wouldn't be able to tell due to the media not wanting to talk about it "too soon".

After reading stuff like this, I'm almost looking forward to the machines taking over.

let me see...

3 Superbowl victories on his way to his 4th Superbowl appearance, arguably one of if not the best quarterbacks in NFL history, MVP, Superbowl MVP, numerous Pro Bowl appearances, could probably get into any restaurant, club or event without a wait, banging the hottest supermodel in the history of humanity.

I'm sure he's really worried if his forehead is getting higher.

with all the spy gate threads I don't know why I though this thread was going to be about a new entrance to the stadium (gate)

Starting to wish the Packers won the NFCCG. Maybe then the media could've spent more time on the old vs new blah blah blah angle, instead of this B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back