PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A New Era For Mankind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This new video just posted on Indy Star signals Armegeddon. A new era for mankind. The 2006 Colts led by a QB his followers proclaim as one of the great leaders in history (like Einstein, Edison, Lincoln....) are about to (finally) finish what they started when he was drafted 8 years ago.

Time to move the women and children and the Lombardi's to the shelter and run for our lives Pat's fans...Peyton is threading the needle in a cornfield and we all know what that translates into....WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!

http://www.coltsgeeks.com/media/video/New_Man_Kind.htm

Happy 4th! :D

OMFG! ROTFLMFAO!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Thank God nobody has ever made anything that embarrassing for Brady. Manning must be appalled.

Probably it's supposed to be funny. Right? Please tell me it's supposed to be funny...

In any case, the toe-to-head pan at the end is truly inspired.

re

I don't think it's a joke video...

... which makes this maybe the funniest and most pathetic football-related video I have ever seen in my life. The music and over the top visuals just kill me.

Poor Colts fans, I actually feel a little sorry for them. It must hit them HARD every year when they just keep coming up short. It's the Polian/Manning combo at work - Polian's (Bills) and Manning's (Volunteers) histories create a perfect storm for coming up short.

They tend to have one gut wrenching moment of clarity every January, but the majority shake it off in a day or two or shift the blame to someone else (D, Oline, idiot kicker, former coach, present coach, rules committee) .

Another post from a different thread. I think it was the video that surged him:

Time to get the Job done

I have recently been surged and get the feeling this is the year for the colts. They have gone through everything possible, injuries, early exits from the playoffs, missed opurtunities, deaths, and wide right kicks. I feel Peyton will be a man on a mission or the whole offensive for that matter to finally get us there. Yes we lost edge but we gain a younger edge with more explosiveness. Rest of the offensive is there. Loosing David T hurts but I have faith in the coaches and in gardener to get him ready. Its now or never and time to play(and train) like its your last chance at a SuperBowl. The Fans and the City deserves it after all these years. Go Get em!

Joke or not, its a pretty good video.. A little over board yes.. But well put together from a fan..

Obviously a true believer, but comparing his leadership to Lincoln, Einstein and Edison is a bit of stretch it is football man... just a game.

Whenever I see something like that I think of that idiot 12 year old white boy Colts hip-hop wannabe loser from last season. You guys know what video I am talking about, right...?

QuiGon said:
Whenever I see something like that I think of that idiot 12 year old white boy Colts hip-hop wannabe loser from last season. You guys know what video I am talking about, right...?

let he who is without a star wars avatar be the first to call someone else a loser ;)

Last edited:
MoLewisrocks said:
A New Era for Mankind.

Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself.

MANKIND.

Basically, it's made up of two separate words: "mank"and "ind."

What do these words mean?

It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind.

Last edited:
JoeSixPat said:
Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself.

MANKIND.

Basically, it's made up of two separate words: "mank"and "ind."

What do these words mean?

It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind.

Well, maybe you can help. The thing that was puzzling me was that Manning was being referred to as a "New Man" Kind. I don't think that showing your private parts to a woman trainer counts as being a New Man -- even at the University of Tennessee. :rolleyes:

WV-Colt said:
let he who is without a star wars avatar be the first to call someone else a loser ;)
wow... nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
WV-Colt said:

NowTHAT is funny!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

I got my own Manning hi-lights

3G2GloryIIIDVD.jpg

:D

First, what do they have in common? They don't say. My guess is inbreeding.:eek:

Second, did you see Izzo get pancaked there? About 30% in I think. Real bad.

funniest post ever on patsfans.com

RayClay said:
Second, did you see Izzo get pancaked there? About 30% in I think. Real bad.

Yes, and I was thinking -- is that the best play they can come up with to show their superiority to the Patriots (there certainly wasn't one in the 2004 playoffs)? What was it? Special teams? Garbage time? It's not as though LI is a starting line-backer.

OK, that video has to be TOTALLY choreographed by #18 himself. . .in those practice videos, he throws a block. And we all know that Peyton would never throw a block in real life. Take a sack, yes. Throw a block, no.

What are the odds that Archie had this commissioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes