PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Man Of Honor..Bill Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I just wanted to start a thread that would give us,the fans,an opportunity to explain just how we feel about 'The Coach'.I have an extreme level of admiration for him.He is a man of extreme work ethic and morals.This Deion Branch situation has solidified his stance on bending but definitely never breaking.He will not give in to pressure for any reason and I don't know of many folks that stand that firm in what they believe in.He reminds me a lot of my own father in the way he handles himself.I pray we get to spend another AT LEAST 5 years with him at the helm.I dunno.Just sitting here glancing through the last few years of the Pats yearbooks that PFW sends out as part of the subscription and was admiring how far we have come.Have a good night fellow fans.

Belichick and Brady. I think it's safe to say we'll never have another pair like them in our lifetime as Patriots' fans.

BelichickFan said:
Belichick and Brady. I think it's safe to say we'll never have another pair like them in our lifetime as Patriots' fans.

Agreed.Its a blessing to watch these two together.

My dad has been a Tuna fan for a long time and when Belichick was signed to be the Coach of the Patriots he said BB was exactly the guy he wanted to come to New England. And wow...I cant believe my dad foresaw the success, at least some success. I believe Bill Belichick is the HUGE reason that Bill Parcells did what he did. An enormous reason. Belichick is quite possibly the best coach ever to live or at least one of the top 5 best coaches of all the time. And we are incredibly lucky that Craft brought him into New England. People have doubted what he has done and which players he has let go in the past, if he can coach a winning team without Weiss and Crennel? I dont see BB get the credit he deserves by some. I was viewing a thread at the Redskins board last night and people were saying Belichick is NOTHING without Brady, and Brady made Belichick. And that Belichick was just a Dave Wandstadt before Brady came along. Give me a break, idiots!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kdo5 said:
I was viewing a thread at the Redskins board last night and people were saying Belichick is NOTHING without Brady, and Brady made Belichick. And that Belichick was just a Dave Wandstadt before Brady came along. Give me a break, idiots!
Wow, that is the first time I've ever heard anything like that. Must be something weird in their drinking water. The one I hear constantly is Brady just isn't that good, he's just a system QB :beersign:

Why is it hard for people to understand that maybe, just maybe, they're both great?

Personally, I have no clue whether he's a "Man Of Honor." But he sure is a hell of a football coach.

patchick said:
Personally, I have no clue whether he's a "Man Of Honor." But he sure is a hell of a football coach.

Whatever happened with BB's blonde babe in New Jersey, anyway? ;) I thought she was supposed to be a distraction this season ... :rolleyes:

Kdo5 said:
. I believe Bill Belichick is the HUGE reason that Bill Parcells did what he did. An enormous reason. Belichick is quite possibly the best coach ever to live or at least one of the top 5 best coaches of all the time.

I agree, Parcells never went to the superbowl without Belichick. The opposite cannot be said.

Last edited:
Honestly, it's absurd. I'm 36 years old, and I've seen and been able to root for:

1. Larry Bird and the Big 3 in their prime;

2. Roger Clemens and Pedro Martinez in their primes;

3. Belichick & Brady.

We are very, very lucky...

Tunescribe said:
Whatever happened with BB's blonde babe in New Jersey, anyway? ;) I thought she was supposed to be a distraction this season ... :rolleyes:

What a surprise....Tunescribe brings up the non story of the year.

Did BB pee in yoiur cheerios one day? Why do you love to sling mud his way so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes