Welcome to PatsFans.com

A Lt come Home from Iraq

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Jul 20, 2006.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +114 / 7 / -10

Here are his thoughts about the home front.

In the fine tradition of Col. Cink (the real Band of Brothers 101st Airborne). Straight from a man whose boots are on the ground.
  2. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +114 / 7 / -10

So NEM you gonna quote the release of the Iraqi gov, about taking over security for 8 (of 18 provinces by the end of 2006?

Seems to support what the LT Col said in his letter.
  3. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No...NEM will not accept any letter as valid unless it criticizes the war or Bush.
  4. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, dont worry, I'm sure the liberal media will be making up false "Letters" from enlisted soldiers bashing Bush and the war. They have done it before.
  5. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

New york is safe too!!!

In the upstate region, I could post links proving it's friendly and peaceful.

Just don't ask me about metro new york, it's vastly different.:rolleyes:
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

The control the Iraqis have over their own country is about equivalent to the US government having control over Utah, Wyoming, Alaska, Hawaii, Arkansas, New Mexico...you get the picture. I wonder what the total percentage of the provinces under "Iraqi control" is relative to the population of Iraq?
  7. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +114 / 7 / -10

Well it is a start, and frankly it is something you wouldn't have predicted a couple of months ago.The I rawi's are also taking the lead in most operations (~80%) and are doing ~30% of operations without our support. This is reflected in a lower US casuality rate this month.
  8. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

There a lot of rural desert towns in iraq that the media could show as tourist destinations because their so serene and safe.. To bad the tourist have to fly into baghdad and drive the roads of death with IED in cars waiting to screw up that quaint vacation before they reach paradise...
  9. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You were direct with your correct point.

I just created a pretty brochure and ended it with the hellatious realities of that promising location.;)
  10. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

GET BACK TO DIGGING UP BLOGS....BUSH boy:D
  11. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Patsfan13 what diffuculty? in this thread you point it out to all of us, that IRAQ is improving?;)
  12. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +114 / 7 / -10

I said improving not perfect. Your side only looks at the negative, won't acknowledge anything that doesn't fit with your partisan ravings. OTOH I will recognize the good and the bad.

I can understand a leftist being confused by honesty though. If you tried it you might find it refreshing.
  13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

They (Neo Lib New Democrats) only like letters that Demonize Bush And America because they are still mad and disbelieving, Bush beat them twice, they will never get over it.
    They all agreed Saddam had to go, they said he had WMD's, he was a threat to world peace, this was all "Before Bush", then something happened, along came Bush, they all laughed and snickered, they made fun of him, then what happened, he beat them TWICE they went insane, Bush made babbling fools out of them, he grinned and mumbled, he stuttered, he screwed up the english language, he was a goofy looking little bowlegged ex drunk, but he did something that the whole world will never forget, he mopped the floor with the great Democratic Party, he made them look like complete morons, they have now finally snapped, they have gone completely nuts as soon as one of them appears before the media they start spitting and screaming, yes, little George has turned the leaders of the Liberal Democrat Party into a bunch of bellowing Lunatics. (Howard Dean).
    Tipper Gore won't let Al out of the house alone.

The Democrats, the Liberals, the Hollywood Wife Swappers and all of the Elite Main Stream Media will never forget George Walker Bush (The Son) he turned their world upside down.

He was on TV a few minutes ago, you know what he was doing, he was grinning and stuttering.

The DINGOBATS will be blaming GW Bush for Hurricanes that kill poor people and everything else that is bad for the next thousand years.
    :rocker: "yup, that they will Harry my boy" :rocker: