PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A lot of fun years ahead for us Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they cut browner? Chicken little here ^^^^^^^
Yeah. No way we cut Browner if we already loose DMac and Revis, and then not go after someone else. That's like saying: If we cut Brady, Edelman and Gronkowski our passing offense will be Garoppolo, LaFell, and Hooman, not so rosy now.

Yeah. No way we cut Browner if we already loose DMac and Revis, and then not go after someone else. That's like saying: If we cut Brady, Edelman and Gronkowski our passing offense will be Garoppolo, LaFell, and Hooman, not so rosy now.

Yeah, I can't figure out how "cut Browner" has gathered so much momentum. He isn't going anywhere.

Stopped in over the weekend to see my college student son for his birthday in New York State and he told his roommate I was a Pats fan (kid was a Jets fan) and he started in on deflategate. I stopped him and told him two things, his owner was guilty of tampering twice and they hadn't won a Super Bowl since LBJ was President.......Shut him up real fast......
Did they even give out trophies back then?

Stopped in over the weekend to see my college student son for his birthday in New York State and he told his roommate I was a Pats fan (kid was a Jets fan) and he started in on deflategate. I stopped him and told him two things, his owner was guilty of tampering twice and they hadn't won a Super Bowl since LBJ was President.......Shut him up real fast......
When they last won a Super Bowl it was fashionable for pimps to wear white pants - white shoes and a fur coat and drive a Caddy with big fat whitewall tires - video was 8mm tape - recorders were reel to reel and TV's had rabbit ears for an antenna.

should I go on ..............

I don't recall any sucky years. Playoffs in all but 2002 and 2008... and lots of excitement in both those years anyway. This is one helluva run.

I recall tons of relatively sucky years........but the tailgating and the barbecues were just as much fun when they were 2-14 as they are when 14-2

it's more fun to watch them winning, but it is all still fun........

no different than this assumption by fans of other teams talking asterisks and cheating.......regardless of the truth, nobodies going to undo the euphoria I experienced when the pats win a superbowl.......the minutae is unimportant

One of the permutations to me starting this thread was resigning our core guys of which i did state.

I sure would like to sit down with BB over a couple of beers and talk about SB 42. The 4th and 13 decision. The seven-man blitz on the Plaxico TD.

Maybe we can pool our resources. I would pay good money for 10 minutes with him off the record. I'm sure a lot of us would.

I'm just praying he decides to write an autobiography someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes