PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A look into the crystal ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Although I am a new user I have religiously logged onto the site to read the posts on a daily basis for about 5 years. I swear. In the DraftDog mock draft the Davis pick for the Pats is interesting. I remember watching the UCLA/USA game last year, and he was a monster. USC could not stop him at all. He tore up USA almost single handedly it seemed.

Can never figure these things out on Draft day, never mind before the season, but what is interesting is consensus for the #32 pick. Must be smart folks..

hate picking 29th , like mario manningham though, but hope that doesn't happen cause it probably would mean one of floyd davis or jackson will end up being a failure in 07

and i hate seeing oakland get a guy like darren mcfadden , that guy is LT version 2

I find these early mocks fascinating. Interesting to see a Charlie Weis-coached tight end (John Carlson) featuring in the mid twenties. It's been a while since we've had a tight end in the first round....

And given our current situation at TE in this TC, I wouldn't be surprisd to see BB go back to the well for another.

I wonder how many pins they had to put in Thomases ankle to still not be on the field after breaking it in April? (was it April?)

And given our current situation at TE in this TC, I wouldn't be surprisd to see BB go back to the well for another.

I wonder how many pins they had to put in Thomases ankle to still not be on the field after breaking it in April? (was it April?)

I believe it was at the passing camp in late May because he wasn't present for the June mini-camp. Or did he break it at the June camp?

If he broke it the last week of May, then as of today that would be about 11 weeks since the injury. There must have been ligament damage as well for him to not be back on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down