PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A look at potential stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseMonkeys

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
After some calculations I found that at the end of the season, if things keep going the way they're going, then the following players may end up with similar results:

Tom Brady: 352 completions on 523 passing attempts (67%) for 4043 Yards 43 TD 11 INT
Aaron Hernandez: 69 receptions for 1125 yards
Wes Welker: 96 receptions for 784 yards
Randy Moss: 48 receptions for 741 yards (lol)
Brandon Tate: 37 receptions
Rob Gronkowski: 27 receptions
BenJarvus Green-Ellis: 165 rushing attempts for 741 yards/ 4.5 YPC
Fred Taylor: 133 rushing attempts for 523 yards/ 3.9 YPC

Pat Chung: 155 tackles 5 INT (Can you say pro bowl?)
Brandon Spikes: 75 Tackles
Jerod Mayo: 144 tackles
Vince Wilfork: 37 tackles

Note: I didn't calculate TDs for recievers because I figure that will be fairly inaccurate anyways.

Last edited:
48 for 741 would be terrible for Moss, but the 16 TDs wouldn't look so bad.

Pat Chung and Mayo may be Pro Bowl bound if they keep it up without too much declined performance.

Hernandez could be rookie of the year.

These things are obviously too early though.

I just did the same calc, Ben Watson is on pace for his best season ever at 64 catches and 670 yards.

48 for 741 would be terrible for Moss, but the 16 TDs wouldn't look so bad.

Once the opposing D starts to respect the threat from Hernandez, things will open up for Moss. I don't expect Moss to have those kind of numbers this year.

I just did the same calc, Ben Watson is on pace for his best season ever at 64 catches and 670 yards.

He also doesn't have Welker and Moss on his team taking away his chance to shine:cool:

He also doesn't have Welker and Moss on his team taking away his chance to shine:cool:

His current pace this season will break even the 2006 season when he had Tom Brady throwing to him and garbage #1 and #2 receivers like Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney.

His current pace this season will break even the 2006 season when he had Tom Brady throwing to him and garbage #1 and #2 receivers like Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney.

True but he was a young developing player back in 2006.

I saw Gaffney in the Colts game, he looked pretty active, but what has happened to Caldwell? I googled him got he was with the Rams, but his last stats were like 2007?

I saw Gaffney in the Colts game, he looked pretty active, but what has happened to Caldwell? I googled him got he was with the Rams, but his last stats were like 2007?

He had to get his eyes removed because they were too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes