PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A little tibit of hope, for those who are looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheerforTom

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
...I know I am.

I don't know if anyone else saw it, but somebody had interviewed Randy Moss during the Minn-Wash game, and while he had a bunch of things to say, the first thing was to express concern about the state of their WR corps after losing Doug Gabriel.

Hey, if he's good enough for Randy Moss, he's certainly good enough for me.

Old news, he already made a radio interview in which he questioned the Raiders organization. He is upset because he and Gabriel were close, always together on the sidelines and friends, not because he is a great player.

Last edited:
Maybe Randy would like a change of scenery? BB would know what to do with him.

Kdo5 said:
Old news, he already made a radio debut in which he questioned the Raiders organization. He is upset because he and Gabriel were close, always together on the sidelines and friends, not because he is a great player.

Yeah, but this wasn't really about questioning the organization or saying that Gabriel's a great guy. He was simply saying that he was worried about his team's production now that Gabriel's gone. I'm glad to hear it.

I'd love for Moss to be a Pat.He & Brady would demolish secondaries.I'm constantly praying on this.

Haterproof said:
I'd love for Moss to be a Pat.He & Brady would demolish secondaries.I'm constantly praying on this.

Would you trade the 1st round pick we just got for Branch for Moss (if Oakland would take it)? I would.

PatsDeb said:
Would you trade the 1st round pick we just got for Branch for Moss (if Oakland would take it)? I would.
I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Moss, Jackson, Gabriel, Caldwell, Dillon, Maroney, Watson, Thomas, and Faulk. I dont know why you guys think that would be a good offense.

R_T26 said:
Moss, Jackson, Gabriel, Caldwell, Dillon, Maroney, Watson, Thomas, and Faulk. I dont know why you guys think that would be a good offense.

Provided Jackson & Gabriel get healthy some time this century I would replace Caldwell with Troy Brown then make my reservations for Miami. Wishful thinking is great, isn't it?

Sorry Cheer, since this thread has turned into a Moss magnet instead of Gabriel might be pretty chat I have to rate it a single star - I'm watching the Oakland game, Jaworski started going postal at Moss' antics dissing his QB when he didn't get the ball - I'll let Tommy work with Gabriel and make him a Super Bowl MVP.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Sorry Cheer, since this thread has turned into a Moss magnet instead of Gabriel might be pretty chat I have to rate it a single star - I'm watching the Oakland game, Jaworski started going postal at Moss' antics dissing his QB when he didn't get the ball - I'll let Tommy work with Gabriel and make him a Super Bowl MVP.

I'd diss Brooks too. That guy is not NFL caliber. I couldn't believe he got a chance to be a starter on another team. Do the Raiders not have a film room?

Sure, Brooks sucks, but Moss hasn't covered himself in glory either. I know the kind of player I'd root for and it ain't Moss.

Brooks is awful. Moss cant make Brooks look good if he cant throw a pass or a decent pass to him...

Box_O_Rocks said:
Plus, Moss gave a speech to the team, but just got penalized for taunting, according to Boomer. "Art Shell is beside himself." We got the right Raider reseiver. IMO, it may be a game or two, but these new guys are going to show up.

Last edited:
If you're too much of a jerk for the raiders. WOW!!

C'mon, you'd root for Moss if he were a patriot. And Moss would be a difference maker. I trade the 1st in a heartbeat. After all, we wouldn't pay Branch, because he WASN'T Moss!

Box_O_Rocks said:
Sure, Brooks sucks, but Moss hasn't covered himself in glory either. I know the kind of player I'd root for and it ain't Moss.

mgteich said:
C'mon, you'd root for Moss if he were a patriot. And Moss would be a difference maker. I trade the 1st in a heartbeat. After all, we wouldn't pay Branch, because he WASN'T Moss!
Your dreaming neighbor, I'm just cranky enough to not appreciate slimey people, no matter how talented they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes