PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A little Patriot love from the commish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny article, maybe the guys last name should be pistoff instead of pistone

I wonder how many times The Onion rejected that piece.

MAN it seems like AGES since i have read/heard/seen anything good about the PATS in the media (except the boston media).......... this needs to be made a sticky............. NEVER KNOW when we will get to see another such article WHICH actually praises the PATS.................. :singing:

I'm not exactly sure how to even respond to something like that.......I think he's actually mocking the Patriots but with tounge-in-cheek aproach.

It is the first good article on Pats I have ever READ.

I'm not exactly sure how to even respond to something like that.......I think he's actually mocking the Patriots but with tounge-in-cheek aproach.

you "think" ??? thats a pats bashing article outright.

Wow, apparently satire is, in fact, dead. And the body is burnt to the point of being unrecognizable, given some of the responses in this thread.

Wow, apparently satire is, in fact, dead. And the body is burnt to the point of being unrecognizable, given some of the responses in this thread.

The article itself did serious damage to satire.

yeah , iam surprised anyone thought this was real..

MAN it seems like AGES since i have read/heard/seen anything good about the PATS in the media (except the boston media).......... this needs to be made a sticky............. NEVER KNOW when we will get to see another such article WHICH actually praises the PATS.................. :singing:

Very good point!! Love it!!

:eek:

A little something about the author, by the author...LOL

by Chris
yall say what you want. i'm not gonna argue with either of you cuz arguing never solved anything but making everyone involved ticked off. i have the right to my opinion and yall have a right to yours.

and just for the record: i never said i disliked the pats because they are a good team (the colts are a great team and i think they are amazing), i said i dislike them because of the way they carry themselves on the field and because of the way they treat the opposing team each week, i'm not "shunning" anyone because they have a kid out of wedlock (which, btw, i did not mention, anthony. i actually think that it's awesome that brady asked for some time off to spend with his kid), and i never said that the pats were the only team to talk smack in the NFL, so stop putting words in my mouth. i understand your opinion differs from mine, but that doesn't mean you have to start yelling at me, especially for things i never said.

i posted this to present my opinion on the matter and to try to bring a bit of laughter to people's day, not to insult anyone (including the pats or brady). if yelling at me or insulting me will help you feel better even after all that i've said in this comment, you do what you need to do.

Satire, McFly. This article is bashing the Pats.

I wonder how many times The Onion rejected that piece.
Every time it was submitted, I would hope. It reads like a middle school homework assignment. "Now, children, I want you to write an article just like the Onion publishes. Do your best."

It would be real cute if written by a sixth grader.

There isn't anything dumber than someone trying to be funny and trying to hard because ... well, he just isn't funny.

The Onion and The Brushback are hilarious. This article is just dumb.

color me naive...

I thought we actually had a positive article there for once...

B-stards!!

:)

Fans here didn't see the satire dissin' the Pats in this???

"Even when he's running up the score 52-7, going for a TD on fourth-and-1 when his team is up by 30 points, or skipping the Pro Bowl because he's still pouting over his Superbowl loss, everything about him seems to scream humble."

Incredible!

This article is definitely not complimentary to the Pats. It's just slightly more passive-aggressive than we're used to.

I like how he says.."even if you don't like the article...I can take it...blah blah blah"

this punk meets me and he's bawling for mommy AND the police

The author is a jackA$$. Don't waste your time with him.

gee, you'd think they might check some facts now and then in their satirical bashings:

"Yes, Bill Belichick refused to ever really apologize about the whole incident."

HELLO????? Palm Beach Owners meetings, Robert Kraft and Belichick both going to great lengths to apologize...

Oh well.

The haters will hate and ignore the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes