Welcome to PatsFans.com

A Little More From The Scumbag Liberal Crowd...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Nov 14, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So the local Boy Scouts in Cambridge decide to set up some collection boxes for donations to the troops serving in Iraq in polling spots around Cambridge. They got the necessary permission and the boxes were set up.

But apparently the scumbag liberals in Cambridge couldn't tolerate that. They said it was too much of a "pro war" statement. That's right folks: Collection boxes for donations to the troops in Iraq was ruled too "pro war" and the boxes were taken down.

But remember folks..!! Liberals love the military..!!

http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/homepage/x799506901

Cambridge boots Boy Scouts, calls support for soldiers 'pro-war'

Was it just too pro-war for Cambridge?

A troop of Boy Scouts is wondering why their donation boxes meant for troops in Iraq were thrown out of polling stations last week.

Election officials ordered the removal of donation boxes set up by a troop of Cambridge Boy Scouts of America during last Tuesday’s municipal election.

The boxes were set up inside the 33 polling stations around the city to collect donations for soldiers serving overseas in the war in Iraq.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

hooray! ... way to stereotype an entire group of people for the actions of a fringe few.... how utterly YOU...

yet another one-star turdtacular offering from our angriest, most unreasonable right wing poster....

3. SteelerSteve

SteelerSteve On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That is seriously F***ed up, so these kids dont have the right to support our troops? what about all of the anti war rallies and protesters, maybe we should take away their rights and not allow them to protest for being to "anti-war". that kind of **** pisses me off.

4. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +309 / 9 / -12

Apparently the boy scouts aren't entitled to free speech in Cambridger, Yeah Libs are the tolerant ....

5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 7 / -2

That's really something else. I'd say I'm surprised but....

6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +526 / 14 / -28

I am a pacifist and a Boy Scout Leader, we have held many fund raising efforts for Troops.. never been a problem for any of us.. the actions of a few do not dictate the intent and dedication of many others.

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +821 / 2 / -9

Cambridge Ma is a lost cause, it's fast becoming another Frisco, a city full of Left Wing, Anti American,
    f-cking screwballs.
    :bricks:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  8. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +391 / 46 / -7

#75 Jersey

I'm shocked that their are enough Americans left in Cambridge to actually have a Boy Scout troop.

Honestly if you don't believe that the left, and the entire left, HATES THE MILITARY, you just haven't been paying attention.

9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +357 / 15 / -12

10. Real World

Ratings:
    +666 / 7 / -2

Except in Cambridge. Over there, they don't like collections for uncourageous tools I guess. Put out a collection box for Tookie, or Numia, and hot damn, the cash will be a flowin'. [​IMG]

11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

How in the world do people with such hatred and disdain for the U.S. military ever become "people in authority" in the first place...?

12. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +309 / 9 / -12

They join the democrat party of course. :rolleyes:

13. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +357 / 15 / -12

Ah yes, that's the way to use partisan politics to attack the large number of veterans who are Democrats.

14. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +309 / 9 / -12

The dem party is far more hospitable to people who despise the military than the pubbies. I didn't comment on the motivation of fellow vets who choose to join a party that holds them in such disdain. ;)

15. Real World

Ratings:
    +666 / 7 / -2

There are a lot of former service members in the Dem party, who totally support our troops. Like I keep saying, both parties have been hijacked by their far side extremists, and sadly, those loons are giving the traditionals in each a really bad name.

16. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Of course, on this one issue, Patters is completely non-partisan. He hates veterans and servicemen regardless of their political affiliation.

17. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I was actually at an American Legion Post in Cambridge last night, #442 in fact. Believe it or not they let us scumbag liberals in. I never served so I can't be a full member; but I've been friends with several members for years so I'm welcome as long as I give great deals on any remodeling they need and don't bring up Hillary too much;)

Anyway, Fox 25 called looking for directions last night. Apparently they were looking for someone to interview. The Commander's a bit long in the tooth to be getting out of bed in the middle of the night; but the Finance Manager (an Air Force and ANG vet of 30 years came down and was standing by. I guess when they found out this was a mistake they gave up on getting interviews.