PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A little help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

mileHiGH

Rookie
Reaction score
Its amazing to me how your team has induced this much anger across the nation and I have witnessed some insane meltdowns on other teams message boards, inlcuding my own, the OrangeMane. I anticipate, that after tomorrow afternoon, the meltdowns will become even more pathetic and I love pouring more gas on the fire or simply providing a voice of reason, so help me out.

Last night one of you posted something I have never heard before and wanted to know if its true. Someone said that that the filming of the sidelines was a rule that was just originated in 2005 and reinforced with the 2006 memo. Is this true? Background? And most improtant, a link?

Sorry to be the part of the 50 new worthless threads a minute atmosphere around here, but I couldnt find the thread and quote I saw last night. It might have even been from the Pit or B-more meltdown links???

Last edited:
Its amazing to me how your team has induced this much anger across the nation and I have witnessed some insane meltdowns on other teams message boards,

link or it didn't happen.

Its amazing to me how your team has induced this much anger across the nation and I have witnessed some insane meltdowns on other teams message boards, inlcuding my own, the OrangeMane. I anticipate, that after tomorrow afternoon, the meltdowns will become even more pathetic and I love pouring more gas on the fire or simply providing a voice of reason, so help me out.

Last night one of you posted something I have never heard before and wanted to know if its true. Someone said that that the filming of the sidelines was a rule that was just originated in 2005 and reinforced with the 2006 memo. Is this true? Background? And most improtant, a link?

Sorry to be the part of the 50 new worthless threads a minute atmosphere around here, but I couldnt find the thread and quote I saw last night. It might have even been from the Pit or B-more meltdown links???

dont know when the rule was put in, but it was never inforced, utnil week 1 this yr, after the "memo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes