PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A lifetime of running hard has made Faulk a powerful presence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until a few years ago, Faulk seemed slow, mediocre and fumble prone. Now he seeks like a better runner than Dillon and has some of the best hands in the game (maybe the best for a RB). He has taken a huge step up the last few years.

it was a very well written and informative article on things I never knew about Kevin. Puts what he does for a living in perspective but shows how it has been his way to cope with lots of obsticales that have come his way.

If it were up to me during that draft, the Patriots would never have taken Kevin.

That's why I'm a loser posting on this board and he's a vital part of the team that I love.

PATSNUTme said:
If it were up to me during that draft, the Patriots would never have taken Kevin.

That's why I'm a loser posting on this board and he's a vital part of the team that I love.
Yeh, but we're lovable losers, why else do we all get along? :D

PATSNUTme said:

INTANGIBLES, we've got a locker room full of Chamionship quality intangibles that keep floating to the top and trickling down to our rooks! Got to love it! Keep mining these out Mike, we love to hear about it!

When Kevin Faulk was injured, he was very much missed on 3rd down where he's an excellent blocker against the blitz or as a receiver he can go out and make those tough yards after the catch to get the first down.

Now the Pat's are playing him more on 1st and 2nd down where he performed beyond expectations against Jacksonville. Faulk's biggest problem is the fumble and that's where Denver will be sure to focus. It's hard to tell if he doesn't have the upper body strength or he's just careless.

However if he fumbles on Saturday it could be the difference between winning or losing the game.

bump, good story.

Great Story

Actually Kevin is the sole remaining player from the Bobby Grier- Pete Carroll drafts.

Another reason why Pete should stay at USC. Hell of a recruiter, but you don't recruit in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back