PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Letter to A CHristian Nation

grogan2767 said:

some great lying and Christian hating below from the article. If you replaced the word Christian with Jew it would sound like something Hitler would spread in the 30's. Did Christians "rejoice" over 9/11? Did Christians "rejoice" over Katrina.
You are a very sick and twisted individual

"Forty-four percent of the American population is convinced that Jesus will return to judge the living and the dead sometime in the next fifty years. According to the most common interpretation of biblical prophecy, Jesus will return only after things have gone horribly awry here on earth. It is, therefore, not an exaggeration to say that if the city of New York were suddenly replaced by a ball of fire, some significant percentage of the American population would see a silver lining in the subsequent mushroom cloud, as it would suggest to them that the best thing that is ever going to happen was about to happen—the return of Christ. It should be blindingly obvious that beliefs of this sort will do little to help us create a durable future for ourselves—socially, economically, environmentally, or geopolitically. Imagine the consequences if any significant component of the U.S. government actually believed that the world was about to end and that its ending would be glorious. The fact that nearly half of the American population apparently believes this, purely on the basis of religious dogma, should be considered a moral and intellectual emergency.The book you are about to read is my response to this emergency..."

Last edited:
Are you a teenager?

3 to be 4 said:
some great lying and Christian hating below from the article. If you replaced the word Christian with Jew it would sound like something Hitler would spread in the 30's. Did Christians "rejoice" over 9/11? Did Christians "rejoice" over Katrina.
You are a very sick and twisted individual

"Forty-four percent of the American population is convinced that Jesus will return to judge the living and the dead sometime in the next fifty years. According to the most common interpretation of biblical prophecy, Jesus will return only after things have gone horribly awry here on earth. It is, therefore, not an exaggeration to say that if the city of New York were suddenly replaced by a ball of fire, some significant percentage of the American population would see a silver lining in the subsequent mushroom cloud, as it would suggest to them that the best thing that is ever going to happen was about to happen—the return of Christ. It should be blindingly obvious that beliefs of this sort will do little to help us create a durable future for ourselves—socially, economically, environmentally, or geopolitically. Imagine the consequences if any significant component of the U.S. government actually believed that the world was about to end and that its ending would be glorious. The fact that nearly half of the American population apparently believes this, purely on the basis of religious dogma, should be considered a moral and intellectual emergency.The book you are about to read is my response to this emergency..."

grogan2767 said:
Are you a teenager?

great comeback. no, im 44.

was there rejoicing in the streets after 9/11 and Katrina, sicko?

Last edited:
Exactly. Where was Yaweh, Jesus, or Allah then! Why did any Omnibenevolent God DO NOTHING to PREVENT SUCH SUFFERING YOU FOOL!!!!

WHERE was HE! Where is He EVER when stuff like that happens. You think I'm a Muslim? Are serious? After all the crap I have said about God belief? Muslims are just as nuts as you, you dumb ****.

3 to be 4 said:
great comeback. no, im 44.

was there rejoicing in the streets after 9/11 and Katrina, sicko?

grogan2767 said:
Exactly. Where was Yaweh, Jesus, or Allah then! Why did any Omnibenevolent God DO NOTHING to PREVENT SUCH SUFFERING YOU FOOL!!!!

WHERE was HE! Where is He EVER when stuff like that happens. You think I'm a Muslim? Are serious? After all the crap I have said about God belief? Muslims are just as nuts as you, you dumb ****.

when did i say you were a Muslim? Whats wrong with you???

you hate all God lovers, whether they are Christian,Jew, or Muslim

Did you ever stop to thinking that 20,000 could have easily died on 9/11 and that it was a miracle from God only 3,000 did?
you can only believe in God if everything works out the way you think it should?

you dont see miracles happening in life every single day. When a child is born, from that first moment, to when it is born, and after, you dont look at that baby and say "what a miracle"?

did you LOSE somebody in year 22? Because it sure sounds like it. A peaceful decision to change course doesnt sound like this. If you care about us people who believe in God, WHY do you insult us and call us stupid, and instead of just saying "i dont believe in God" you keep calling him baby killer.

did you lose somebody?

Last edited:
>>did you lose somebody?[/QUOTE]

No, I jettisoned somebody. The false BibleGod.

Also, I already told you I spent around 10 years questioning, using critical thinking skills, turning my brain back on.

You are only in year 2. Do you question this religion at all right now?

Last edited:
grogan2767 said:
You are ******* stupid. Why does it have to be a miracle that only 3000 died? That is not a miracle you soft ass. Seriously, thinking like yours is what makes CHristians look so ******* dumb. If an Omnibenevolent God was invloved at all it would not have happened. What about the little children who lost their mom or dad that day? Are they impressed with the "miracle" you speak of. Also, that was one of the most SUCCESSFUL, IMPROBABLE, UNPRECENTED, coordinated attack of its kind. Absolutely devastating. If any God was real that day unfortunately it was Allah. Jesus was asleep that morning!

You have serious problems. Your brain is OFF right now and it is scary. You NEED to rethink things. You used to be Jewish? Do have any idea how much horror the CHristian religion has cause Jews throughout the last 2000 years? If you really have only been in the cult for 2 years there is hope for you. But you some work son.

no, i have no idea what happened to Jews.

amazing. you say there is no God because hes not Santa Claus. You'll show him!

Why do you make up the rules for who God is and how he should be? God cant exist because he doesnt keep everyone from dying! God cant exist because children die! God cant exist because bad things happen!
You are just mad at God about something. Deal with it. And kindly do so without calling millions and millions of people stupid and other swear words.

Your cynicism and negativity is very sad and depressing. What kind of hope would there be with your view of the world. its all a big crapshoot and everybody who believes in God is stupid.

what do you worship now? your money? your TV? yourself? Whats it all mean anyway, when you die its all means nothing anyway, right?

>>Why do you make up the rules for who God is and how he should be? God cant exist because he doesnt keep everyone from dying! God cant exist because children die! God cant exist because bad things happen!

Dude, you can't have it both ways. Did you catch your own stupidity just then? You give God the credit for saving many that day, but NOT the blame for the horrible tragedy that occured? Typical Christian/Imaginary friend beliver tactic. The funny thing is that you know I am right. You know it. That is why your brain has to turn off.

Right at thos moments when your brain starts to let you know it's rediculous, the fear of Hell pulls you back.

You think God doesn't have to follow any rules? Wait a second, He;s supposed to be Omnibenevolent.

Would you do me a favor and try to answer one sincere question from me if I ask it? I ask you questions, and you ignore them. Can I ask you a question and receive an answer? I am a sincere person. I believed in the Bible and Jesus with all my heart for 10 years (not without doubting Hell and the suffering crap) but started question for the last 10 years, and yes I have jettisoned it as crap.

However, in your faith, you are supposed to be an ambassador for Christ. I would like to ask you a question, and have you answer it. Would you answer a question for me? I'll post you question if you post me saying you'll answer it.

3 to be 4 said:
no, i have no idea what happened to Jews.

amazing. you say there is no God because hes not Santa Claus. You'll show him!

Why do you make up the rules for who God is and how he should be? God cant exist because he doesnt keep everyone from dying! God cant exist because children die! God cant exist because bad things happen!
You are just mad at God about something. Deal with it. And kindly do so without calling millions and millions of people stupid and other swear words.

Your cynicism and negativity is very sad and depressing. What kind of hope would there be with your view of the world. its all a big crapshoot and everybody who believes in God is stupid.

what do you worship now? your money? your TV? yourself? Whats it all mean anyway, when you die its all means nothing anyway, right?

Last edited:
grogan2767 said:
>>did you lose somebody?

No, I jettisoned somebody. The false BibleGod.

Also, I already told you I spent around 10 years questioning, using critical thinking skills, turning my brain back on.

You are only in year 2. Do you question this religion at all right now?[/QUOTE]

um ,why? based on your hate ramblings? Not at all. Im not a fair whether believer in Christ nor did i come to it easily. Jewish for 42 years you dont do it for kicks.

When you left why didnt you just leave? Why do you insult Jews, Muslims and Christians so visciously?

grogan2767 said:
>>Why do you make up the rules for who God is and how he should be? God cant exist because he doesnt keep everyone from dying! God cant exist because children die! God cant exist because bad things happen!

Dude, you can't have it both ways. Did you catch your own stupidity just then? You give God the credit for saving many that day, but NOT the blame for the horrible tragedy that occured? Typical Christian/Imaginary friend beliver tactic. The funny thing is that you know I am right. You know it. That is why your brain has to turn off.

Right at thos moments when your brain starts to let you know it's rediculous, the fear of Hell pulls you back.

You think God doesn't have to follow any rules? Wait a second, He;s supposed to be Omnibenevolent.

Would you do me a favor and try to answer one sincere question from me if I ask it? I ask you questions, and you ignore them. Can I ask you a question and receive an answer? I am a sincere person. I believed in the Bible and Jesus with all my heart for 10 years (not without doubting Hell and the suffering crap) but started question for the last 10 years, and yes I have jettisoned it as crap.

However, in your faith, you are supposed to be an ambassador for Christ. I would like to ask you a question, and have you answer it. Would you answer a question for me? I'll post you question if you post me saying you'll answer it.

is it a Bible question that if i guess it wrong you call me stupid??

No. I won't call you stupid anymore. I believed it too. I'm sorry I have called you stupid.

Maybe we can try to civilize the diaglogue, even if we strongly disagree. Ya think?

3 to be 4 said:
is it a Bible question that if i guess it wrong you call me stupid??

grogan2767 said:
No. I won't call you stupid anymore. I believed it too. I'm sorry I have called you stupid.

Maybe we can try to civilize the diaglogue, even if we strongly disagree. Ya think?

oh yeah, sure, i'll just "turn the other cheek"

since you have been so abusive, lets see how you do for a while before lead with my chin, ok?

Roger that Chief.

3 to be 4 said:
oh yeah, sure, i'll just "turn the other cheek"

since you have been so abusive, lets see how you do for a while before lead with my chin, ok?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back