PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

".....a league office drunk on power, overwhelmed by prejudice......"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be too sure. Until Kraft comes out and burns the bridge with Goodell which he has not done thus far in his generic condemnation of the League office, I remain to be convinced. Has everybody forgotten Kraft's statement prior to the last owners meeting and what happened next. Let's see if he can survive the pressure of an owners meeting before putting back on the pedestal.
Yeah I agree. Kraft has to make a pretty bold move to change opinion, and its going to cost him. Benson doesnt have much power and the owners could have moved the team or voted other things to make life difficult, but Kraft has power.
He really needs to be careful about what he says right now. Get his lawyer ducks in a row, and carefully work out a plan to oppose the NFL, if he plans to.
When BG broke we were banned for bringing anti-NFL or RG paraphernalia into the super dome. Its was everywhere outside and countless bill boards payed by fans, but was not allowed on the Team grounds.
I was told that was a NFL directive to benson.

One thing maybe not brought up, I dont know, is I think Kraft knows that Brady Not playing for 4 games will be millions of lost revenue, and that Kraft knows fans will want to show up with anti-NFL signs, like we wanted to. Will he allow fans to bring anti-NFL RG signs speaks volumes about his real power or how he thinks.
Is the loss of revenue enouph to push Kraft into action? I dont know. But if hes doing nothing right now..I think that is smart..until he finds out truely were he stands and exactly what the end game is.
If I was a smart man, I would know the exact lay of the land before I commited to an attack. Its not sexy, but its smart, and probably why hes rich lol.

There is no substitute for victory.
Douglas MacArthur

No way this is all they have. No way.

Oh. Whoops. Late to the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back