PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Jets Fan perspective...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you say. When this is settled it will turn out that Mangini is a rank hypocrite, an ingrate and a phony. And you will run and hide.

I doubt it...
When this is settled, BB will be suspended for a game or two, the Pats will lose a draft pick or two, and the season will go on. You'll continue to think BB walks on water, and you'll blame his transgressions on others to validate your feelings for him.

As for hiding, not sure what you mean? I tried to offer a reasonable perspective to a very entertaining situation, you think I am bashing your beloved coach. Sorry if the truth stings.

Hey jetsfanri, do me a favor............ go to THIS THREAD and read it start to finish. Tell me what you think.

That's why you have to be real careful when crying foul, there are too many cameras and too many people watching it to get away with anything these days.

Tell me it wouldn't be Ironic if Mangina was guilty of doing the EXACT same thing, at the EXACT same game the he's crying about BB doing it?

If the video that came out of this camera was of the opposing teams coaches, it would be identical to the current situation. Here's the thing...he is shooting his own coach.

If Goodell opened up the sealed box, popped in the video this week and saw lots of pictures of BB and his staff, do you think this would still be going on? No, he would have said investigation over, it's nothing.

I doubt it...
When this is settled, BB will be suspended for a game or two, the Pats will lose a draft pick or two, and the season will go on. You'll continue to think BB walks on water, and you'll blame his transgressions on others to validate your feelings for him.

As for hiding, not sure what you mean? I tried to offer a reasonable perspective to a very entertaining situation, you think I am bashing your beloved coach. Sorry if the truth stings.

You haven't offered anything but speculation based on hearsay. Your "truth" is a pig wallowing in mud wearing green and white knickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back