A Hypothetical Bad Dream...Urban Meyer to The Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Reading all this pipeline stuff regarding Bill and Urban. Wouldn't it be fitting to see Meyer end up in the AFC East? Belichick better get all the passing info he can from Meyer now.

Belichick, Mangini, Meyer and Saban ... a tantalizing "what if" I wish I never imagined. Belichick would make another pipeline or 2 I'm sure. The bright side...there are only 4 teams in the AFC East.

Over Ralph Wilson's dead body! Oops...

As long as Marv is GM there will be no way the Bills will do such a drastic thing.:nono:

As others have suggested, AFC B-East, anyone? :) / :bricks:

Real nightmare for me would be Charlie Weis as HC of Bills.

Here's my hypothetical dream:

Pats host Indy in the AFC title game, Pats up by 2, Manning drives Indy to the Pats 10 yard line with :03 seconds left, Vinatraitor shanks the FG, sending the Pats to the bowl and destroying Adam's reputation as a big time kicker outside of New England.

Here's my actual dream from last night (I'm not kidding, either!):

F.B.N. plays for the Patriots!

(see what happens when this is the last thread you read before calling it a night?)

Last edited:
pats1 said:

(see what happens when this is the last thread you read before calling it a night?)
Must have been that Jalapeno dip you ate before retiring for the night.

F.B.N. said:
Reading all this pipeline stuff regarding Bill and Urban. Wouldn't it be fitting to see Meyer end up in the AFC East? Belichick better get all the passing info he can from Meyer now.

Belichick, Mangini, Meyer and Saban ... a tantalizing "what if" I wish I never imagined. Belichick would make another pipeline or 2 I'm sure. The bright side...there are only 4 teams in the AFC East.

GREAT Nut......we've got the flood of Biblical proportions here in MA, 2 members of the BB coaching tree in the AFCE and now YOU are giving the Bills ideas? What the hell is next, locusts?? ;)

Any chance Meyer would come here?? I am not totally sold on Josh McDaniels as the OC

pats1 said:

What number was "Squidward" wearing??

Bill's Girl said:
What number was "Squidward" wearing??

Don't remember watching/seeing him actually on the field. I kept thinking "man, I gotta get on PatsFans and reveal this to everyone!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes