PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Heartfelt Shout-Out To jmt57

Status
Not open for further replies.

italia44

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just wanted to get this thread in before we all get wrapped up in the upcoming Pats/Jets Tong War:

Thank You,jmt57....for all your had work posting all those links and articles on each and every playoff game.

You will say it's nothing....it's easy...no problem,but myself and hundreds of other kindred posters on patsfans,know differently.You have made it so special to just sit on my *ss,surrounded by clickers and just enjoy the SB run,because you have done all the hard research.

So...Here's to you,buddy....You,truly are,The Man:youtheman:

I agree. jmt57's threads are always informative and analytical. I for one have been able to add to my feeble football IQ thanks to such threads. Also, his posts are always respectful and level headed. He doesn't fit in either the chicken little camp nor the homers. I've remarked before that I find Patsfans to be one of the better football forums out there. And jmt is one of our better posters.

Also thanks for contributing your time to work with an already stellar group of moderators.

Here, Here, 57 does a great job!

He should be up for a salary increase soon :cool:

Hint Ian (wink,wink)

Amen to that - and he's become a terrific part of our group here. We're lucky to have him :agree:

I agree. jmt57's threads are always informative and analytical. I for one have been able to add to my feeble football IQ thanks to such threads. Also, his posts are always respectful and level headed. He doesn't fit in either the chicken little camp nor the homers. I've remarked before that I find Patsfans to be one of the better football forums out there. And jmt is one of our better posters.

+1. Noticed this long before he became a Mod--highly informed, but never denigrating nor sarcastic towards other posters. Truly a hard thing to pull off, and it's greatly appreciated.

And yes, these pre-game threads have been awesome. :rocker:

Thank you all for the very kind words. Frankly I was just trying to get a better idea of what to expect and to look for in the playoff games - I find it tends to make watching the games more enjoyable. The way I see it the local writers who follow just one team are going to know a whole lot more than the national writers who are trying to analyze 32 teams. From there it's simple to share the link and quotes of what I just read in one thread.

Hats off to all the others that do the real heavy lifting, doing their own deep pre-game and post-game analysis of the Pats and their opponents. I won't name the specific forum members because I'll surely forget to list one or two, but everyone here knows the people I am talking about. My football knowledge pales in comparison to theirs, but every year my own football IQ increases thanks to their input and sharing their analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back