PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Great Day in Boston Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Two gutsy teams, left for dead, balls to the wall tough, get off the mat to win.

Unbelievable!!!!

have no idea what happened in the sox game..was watching a movie..but see they won

A vintage Brady performance, followed by vintage Ortiz, too.

Beat me to it Zeus!

Thank God tomorrow is Columbus day because I don't feel like doing anything :D What a day! Brady and Papi are legends in New England.

Not a sox fan but pretty wild win there. Tigers needed one win in Boston but to lose like that. Ouch, might be too crushing to overcome.

I have a PatSox boner. What drama.

Didn't see the Sox game because I am not a fan but did Brady come in to pinch hit in the bottom of the 9th?

What a glorious day to be from Boston. Just wow.

Didn't see the Sox game because I am not a fan but did Brady come in to pinch hit in the bottom of the 9th?

After being dominated by Detroit pitching (playoff record of no hitters through 5th inning of two games), Big Papi hits a grand slam in the 8th followed by a walk off hit in the 9th by the catcher. Big day for New England fans.

It all happened because I wore my Schilling t-shirt and my Pats shorts today. There's no other way to explain it.

BWgcrGoIgAA6WRB.jpg:large

After being dominated by Detroit pitching (playoff record of no hitters through 5th inning of two games), Big Papi hits a grand slam in the 8th followed by a walk off hit in the 9th by the catcher. Big day for New England fans.

I'm a Cincinnati Reds baseball fan...I can't remember what its like to have your favorite baseball team show desire to comeback and win :bricks:

The Red Sox certainly overcame adversity after the Tigers pitching domination yesterday and being down by 4 runs late in tonight's game,congrats to them and their fans.

I just peeked into a Red Sox forum and saw this sentence for the ages:

"David Ortiz channeling his inner Kenbrell Thompkins!!!"

We're not going to see a day with 2 games like that again for a long time, possibly ever. Just a ridiculously great day to be a fan of New England sports. At this rate I'm expecting the Bruins to be down 3-1 tomorrow with 5 minutes left and win it in regulation.

We're not going to see a day with 2 games like that again for a long time, possibly ever. Just a ridiculously great day to be a fan of New England sports. At this rate I'm expecting the Bruins to be down 3-1 tomorrow with 5 minutes left and win it in regulation.

hope so ill be at the garden. would be great to depress detroit fans a second day I a row.

You know it's a good day when a Jets loss is just an "added bonus"

Almost left the stadium to soon but stopped and watched the d stand from the concourse and the winning drive from the wrong section. Then after back at my fathers almost gave up on the sox to drive home granted I would have beenhome quick I again decided stay. And was rewarded greatly.

8 total in my group today we left our seats at the same time but 3 got seperated and left and the rest of us decided we jumped the gun and watched the improbable.

We may never see two clutch players like TB and Papi playing at the same time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes