PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

a good read by easterbrook?

Bunnybrook has mental problems.... a few years down the road he'll be playing rubby ducky ****y sucky with the doorknob of his padded cell at Serenity Pines Sanitarium.

As long as if been watching football the "athletic QB" has been the future. And it still remains the future, because its never the present. Vick was impressive, and for a moment many others have been as well but where are the rings?

Elway was athletic but by the time he actually won a SB he only had a couple hundred yards, Steve Young-same thing and injuries cut him short. Each of those guys only runs about as much as Rodgers which isn't really a running QB.

So if I'm a GM I'll take the pocket passer, because until somebody shows me they can win the big one and stay somewhat healthy with a running QB I'll leave them to the "future".

The only Easterbrook worth reading is Frank Easterbrook.

After much consideration, I have come to realize that I am a colossal ass munch and have decided to leave Earth for no reason.

When Easterbrook writes this, I'll click.

When Easterbrook writes this,

After much consideration, I have come to realize that I am a colossal ass munch .....

I'll click.

He did write this:

But once the situation settles down, large numbers of Americans are likely to be pleased with the new system.......Whichever the cause, your columnist's wagers are two: Obamacare will prove popular, and inequality will decline.

Many would find that equivalent to "i am a colosal ass munch". No evidence of him planning to leave the planet unless you can get that as part of his wager. LOL.

I stopped reading Easterbrook after 2007, and haven't clicked on his page until a few minutes ago. I'm good for another six years, at least.

He did write this:

Many would find that equivalent to "i am a colosal ass munch". No evidence of him planning to leave the planet unless you can get that as part of his wager. LOL.

Well played, sir.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back