Welcome to PatsFans.com

A Good One From "Newt"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Its amazing how you Pubbies have developed such a hard on for debates now that the shrub is out of the picture. That guy fumbled and flummoxed his way through every debate he's ever attended and it was never a big deal. Now that you have 3 candidates (out of 7) that can speak in complete sentences its a debate every other day.

About Newt I can say that I enjoy every time he speaks off the cuff because each time he reveals, or I should say re-reveals, a little bit more of what sort of person he is.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

Newt is not my cup of Tea, I don't have any dogs in this fight, if the same bunch of saps are still in the race next year I will stay home, I don't believe a person should vote just for the sake of voting, If I don't like either candidate why the hell should I vote for one, I have done it in the past, I voted for McCain simply to Vote against "Phony Obama"

I don't care much for Newt "But I Loved That Teleprompter Line" Newt has to much in Common with the Kennedy Tribe & Billy Blue Dress (morally) for me, if a man has the Moral's of an alley cat and decieves his own family imagine what he must do to the people, but of course The Kennedy Brothers and Billy Blue Dress have paved the way for Newt most people don't care now how much a man sh!ts on his own family.

4. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +347 / 7 / -4

All you did was vote for a different phony.

I'm sure the R next to his name had nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

Funny, it comes to "morals" and you can only come up with Democrats to blame. Even in the same post that you mention McCain.

5. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +175 / 7 / -30

#51 Jersey

6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +822 / 7 / -2

If Newt wins the nomination I might give up all hope in this country. The guy is the biggest used car salesman on the planet. I'd call Obama a used car salesman, but with the way he's been vetted, he's never even had to sell a car. Obama vs Newt would be the end of this country. One incompetent know nothing, versus a smart at being a scumbag establishment loser POS. Good times indeed!